𝟬𝟮𝟯. 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴

"THIS isn't just something people say when they don't want to hang out, right?" Drew asked cautiously on the other line of the phone

"THIS isn't just something people say when they don't want to hang out, right?" Drew asked cautiously on the other line of the phone. Rose half laughed at his comment.

"No, I promise. Hopefully, it's just a twenty-four-hour flu." Said Rose blowing her nose.

"Well do you want me to pick you up something and come over?" He asked.

She smiled to herself. She liked how Drew really wanted to see her. It was a good feeling when an old crush you've liked forever wants to see you.

"No no. You flew out all this way. I want you to enjoy your time. Andy is across town filming, why don't you stop by?" She suggested and heard him sigh.

"Alright. But get better soon. I really do want to hang out." He sounded like he was really bummed out and Rose felt a little guilty but she didn't want to get him sick either.

"You're too sweet. I'll see you soon." She said.

"Bye Rosie." He replied. She hung up and flopped onto her hotel room bed.

She felt like absolute crap. She started to think it was from the food they ate at that bar last night. Rose grabbed the remote by the side table and turned on the T.V. She searched through the channels until she decided upon Saved by the Bell.

Rose had already gone through two boxes of tissues this afternoon and took half her pills. She was determined to get better by the end of the trip. One way that would help would be getting some rest. She grabbed the huge and comfy covers over herself and let her eyelids gently close...

✧・゚: *✧・゚・゚✧*:・゚✧

ROSE heard a couple knocks at the door but chose to ignore it thinking she was in a dream. A few more knocks this time and she covered her ears with a pillow. The annoying noise wouldn't stop and she knew she'd have to get up if it was ever going to go away.

She groaned and wiped the drool from her chin as she got up from her warm and cozy bed. She made her way through the suite and to the door. When she opened it, she saw a diamond-eyed Romanian smiling at her. He studied her red nose and messy hair and stopped smiling.

"I look like shit, I know." Said Rose then blowing her nose in her elbow.

"I think sick is a good look on you." He flirtatiously teased. Rose rolled her eyes.

Honestly, she didn't really care about his remark but about going back to bed. She decided to be nice though and let him in. She went back to the bedroom and Sebastian followed. Rose got comfortable in her spot and checked the time on her phone that read 7:03pm. She had slept for four hours!