𝟬𝟬𝟰. 𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗰

ROSE was wandering on set to find Sebastian

ROSE was wandering on set to find Sebastian. Ever since their first encounter, she hasn't stopped thinking about him. Truth be told Rose is a hopeless romantic but so was her father, it was scary just how much she was like her parents.

Rose was determined to find her potential Romanian beau and did well avoiding all of her dad's co-stars. The only obstacle she had to overcome was her brother, who was slowing her down by touching everything he came across. Seeing Andy fangirl this hard was amusing to Rose yet annoying as well.

As she was looking for Sebastian, she was thinking of how'd she greet him. Would she be flirty and upfront, or funny and laid back? The biggest thing she wanted to figure out was why she was so committed to finding him. Yes, he was attractive, but so was many of her dad's co-stars. What made Sebastian different this time?

Rose is known to fall easily for someone. She's only had a couple real relationships but also had her fun living the bachelorette life. Rose was beautiful, no one could deny that. She could have almost anyone she wanted, especially with her last name being Downey. She hated her last name for that was the reason why her flings would often end, leaving her heartbroken.

Rose stopped walking when she saw her target. All she had to do now was to get rid of her brother.

"Hey, Andy," Rose said, turning to face Andrew. "Down that hallway is a room containing every prop Marvel has ever used. Including Thor's hammer." She said enticing him, as she pointed to a long narrow hallway, opposite of where Sebastian was.

"You're kidding," Andy said, his eyes wide in astonishment.

"Dad and Mark play in there all the time when everyone is filming." She replied exposing one of her dad's darkest secrets.

"Awesome!" He ran down the hallway so fast, it was like he was a real-life Quicksilver. It was funny for Rose to see him run that fast. Even though Andy was troublesome, she had to admit, he made her laugh.

Rose shook her head and she erased any other thought, focusing on her real mission. Sebastian was sitting alone with his makeup artists and she assumed he was getting ready to film something. Paul Rudd and Jeremy Renner were all the way across the room doing the same thing, simply too busy to pay attention to Rose.

"Is it just me or does your hair grow a little too fast?" She said approaching him. She noticed his hair was probably an inch longer than when she previously saw him a couple of days ago, but she thought he wore his long hair well. Sebastian looked up and instantly smiled when he saw her.

"It's actually this thing called weave." He said pointing to his hair. Even though it was false hair, he was still trying to grow it out, that way it looked more natural.