𝟬𝟭𝟯. 𝗳𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘆

CHRISSY😉 SENT A MESSAGE ON IMESSAGE

═══════ ∘♡ ༄ ∘ ═══════
chris evans ( chrissy😉 )
rose ( rosie posey😊 )
═══════ ∘♡ ༄ ∘ ═══════

chrissy😉
hey rose its me :)

rosie posey☺️
hey chris whats up

chrissy😉
i feel like it's been forever

rosie posey☺️
yeah it has been a while lol

chrissy😉
i hear u get back in town soon and i leave
for atlanta soon. maybe we could hang out

chrissy😉
plus scar and lizzie of course

rosie posey☺️
um i kinda made plans with seb

chrissy😉
oh

rosie posey☺️
i think i can work around it though. sounds fun !! we haven't had a night out in ages !!

chrissy😉
lizzie has the details

rosie posey☺️
is sebastian coming?

chrissy 😉
he rlly didn't come up. like i said you'd have to ask lizzie

rosie posey☺️
cool thx

chrissy😉
u guys a thing?

rosie posey☺️
not rlly. don't think he likes me like that

chrissy😉
do u like him?
NOT SENT

chrissy
ok just looking out for you

rosie posey☺️
you're an amazing friend and i can't wait to see you !!

chrissy😉
u too girly !!

[ rosie posey☺️ changed chrissy😉 to chrissy ]

IMROSIEPOSEY POSTED A NEW PICTURE ON INSTAGRAM

liked by ianharding, imsebastianstan, and sashapieterse

imrosieposey: last day here :(

620,323 LIKES
4,944 COMMENTS

[ load more comments ]

username: 😍

username: cutee

imsebastianstan: loving the shades
imrosieposey: gotta block out those haters
imsebastianstan: fosho girly

username: aww

username: staneyyyy

theandydowney: the PDA is real🤢
imrosieposey: i know you only troll cuz u have nothing better to do
theandydowney: she didn't deny the PDA people !!

username: lol

username: byeee

username: pretty pretty

elizabetholsenofficial: party time !!
anthonymackie: i am the party. we don't need her

anthonymackie: #staney though !!!

robertdowneyjr: miss u sweetie
theandydowney: mk

SEBASTIAN was waiting impatiently by the gate. He was really looking forward to seeing Rose and spending the somewhat little time he had with her before he had to leave for Atlanta. He didn't know why these next couple days with Rose are so important to him but something about her had him constantly thinking about her.

Sebastian has always been a ladies man and knew exactly how to get a girl wrapped around his fingers. He wasn't a conniving manipulator, he could simply put a spell on his girlfriends naturally. Although Sebastian was good with women, Rose was different. She made him nervous yet calm. She made him stutter yet easy to talk to. He felt comfortable around her and it turns out they have a lot in common, which only ignited their chemistry more.

He wasn't prepared to say anything when he saw her. His hands were a little clammy and he was getting tired of standing. He took a seat and rested his eyes. Sebastian was a workaholic. He always felt he needed something to do, even if he was taking on more than one project. He knew how to manage his time and rarely did he ever get this tired but ever since Rose came into his life, she's quickly made it to the top of his priority list.

Sebastian was almost fully asleep until he felt a tap on his shoulder, startling him and he jumped up frantically. It only took a second for him to realize Rose was standing in front of him smiling from ear to ear.

"You're making me second guess getting in the car with you." She giggled, referring to his drowsiness. He smiled back, taking note of how, unlike him, she always knew what to say; she had an answer for everything and he found it quite amusing.

"Sorry about that." Sebastian pulled her into a tight hug.

Rose never really thought about how short she was compared to him, for he was able to rest his chin on her head. Sebastian took in her ironic rosy scent. They're embrace was long and even though Rose liked the feeling of his strong arms around her, she could feel eyes on them from bystanders at the airport. Rose felt Sebastian's stubble scrape across her face as he pulled away. She admitted to herself that Bucky Barnes is a good look on Sebastian.

"I bet you're really tired," Sebastian stated.

'I've had worse flights." She said rubbing her sore neck.

"Here, let me take your backpack." He said and she handed it to him replying with a 'thank you.'

"Come on," He said pressing a hand to her back, "I know there's a Starbucks somewhere in this airport." Rose smiled up at him and he smiled back.

He started to get excited for the next few days they would share together and if there is one thing Sebastian loved in a woman, it's her ability to always keep him on his toes, and he thinks Rose is the perfect candidate for that.

©️-70SROSE

so sorry I didn't update recently, finals are this week and day one is done !! updates should become more regular after this week!! so what do you think??