Chapter 2 - Randy and Copper

I couldn't find a picture of Randy and Copper in the same picture, so I just got one of the hunter boi, Randy. I promise the next time they appear in a chapter I'll get a picture of Copper!

Yes, Olivia's need to consume flesh was based off of the ghouls in Tokyo Ghoul. I really love Tokyo Ghoul and I'm kinda pissed that I have to wait until October for an official box set of the 14-volume manga to be released. But for now, I'm just gonna sit here, cuddle with my L and Ryuk plushies and read my Death Note manga.

...Yeah, I think I know where I got the inspiration for Randy from.

Anyway, who's your favorite character of the four Defense Destroyers and if your answer isn't Copper the great Australian hotshot boi your answer is wrong. (i'm just kidding, i love my copper boi)

---

Chapter 2

Randy and Copper

This place is as disgusting as I thought.

Pandora floated through the wall of the "mattress store." In her search for a Bounty Hunter, she had silently followed Bulldozer. She had seen quite a few teams consisting of a Bulldozer and some other defense-based monster, and she had a hunch that The Consumer was one of those monsters.

That suspicion was confirmed as she watched Bulldozer enter that town in Garen Forest...Was it Kuhran or Guinying? God, Pandora could never remember the names of those hundreds of thousands of towns for monsters roaming around the continent of Mystica. Whatever; the name of the town didn't matter. What did matter was what she saw.

"Forgive me." The Consumer pleaded desperately as they stalked Bulldozer down. Ah, so Bulldozer wasn't an accomplice, Pandora realized. No, he was about to become the next meal. The voice was female. That eliminated quite a few monsters who were possibly The Consumer.

Nimble arms pulled the yellow and red Frankenstein away from sight, into the shadows. The sun was setting, turning the sky a sickening shade of pink and gold. Pandora hated it. She hated it so much. A part of her wished she weren't so hateful; she had been a regular Summoner before the accident happened. Pandora hated that part of her that whispered in the back of her head.

At least the benefit of being a hateful spirit was that she fed off of the fear and hatred of others. Was that why Pandora was able to stay in reality nowadays? She wasn't too sure, but she would find out later. After all, The Consumer wasn't the only urban legend floating around Mystica. Stories of a fallen Summoner who hated the world and drove entire islands to tear each other apart in their hatred circulated through the minds of gossiping monsters as well.

Pandora hated how people would corrupt and distort the truth of a story until a man who fought off a burglar even though the man had a sprained wrist would become the story of a young boy that fought off six gang members even after being shot in the chest thrice. In Pandora's defense, she had only caused the death of one girl and the destruction of one town. One girl. One town.

Pandora was addicted to the taste of a monster's fear just moments before they die. Not only that, it made her feel powerful. Like she could do anything if she just had one more gulp of that sweet, sweet fear. In a haze, she wondered if this desire to feed on hatred made her like The Consumer; the one she hated more than Pandora hated herself. But that did not matter.

What did matter was that she knew who was behind the name given to them, "The Consumer." Pandora expected some big brute beast. A Chimera, but more...human. Hell, even a Panda Warrior. Never in a million years did Pandora expect a young Neostone Agent, barely older than 21, sobbing as she attempted to clamp her teeth down Bulldozer's tough flesh.