Chapter2: You're Playing With Fire

Y/N:
"Ohh yeah there's that."
You shook your head as you started realizing what's going on.
Mr.Jeon:
"And you are-"
Y/N:
"Y/N!"
Mr.Jeon:
"No! You're going to detention."
Y/N:
"Why?"
He looked at the clock that was placed above the board and moved his shoulders up as his hands were crossed.
Mr.Jeon:
"I don't know maybe because you are 10 minutes late for class?"
He lifted his eyebrow as he finished his sentence .
Y/N:
"Well I wasn't late for no reason!"
Mr.Jeon:
"I don't care for your reason."
Y/N:
"Well you should at least ask cause hello! I'm going to detention."
Mr.Jeon:
"I'm not interested sorry."
Y/N:
"I mean look at the coffee covering me, what would you do if you were in my shoe?"
Mr Jeon:
"I won't be."
Y/N:
"And why is that?"
You crossed your arms as a little frown was covering your face.
Mr.Jeon:
"Cause I have these."
He pointed with his index at his eyes
Y/N:
"But-"
Mr.Jeon:
"I think I've found the one who likes to talk alot! "
You turned to Mina and whispered
Y/N:
"I think its going to be a very long month."
To be honest you didn't look at the explanation the whole time , you were angry ,thinking about what happened the whole time, okay he's hot, but he wasn't when he opened his mouth, he transformed from a total hottie to a total jerk,wish he didn't open his mouth.
You heard the bell ringing, you felt like you've been wanting to hear this thing since the moment he stopped talking, you went to the cafeteria to find the squad sitting, you joined them and luckily they were talking about the Jungkook thing.
Jihee
"Did you see his muscles? OMG!"
Jackson:
"Come on they're nothing!"
Daehwi:
"I can smell jealousy!"
Mina:
"And its burning the person!"
Jackson:
"Jealous? Of him?come on!"
Jisung:
"Of him? what's wrong with him?"
Jackson:
"I mean he's just a math teacher!"
Jihee:
"Ohh! If all the 56 years old friends of Mr.Kang look like this! Then I'm ready to date a 56 years old man! "
Mina:
"Hey , Y/N you're silent unlike usual."
Y/N:
"I didn't like the topic."
Taeyang;
"Is it because the detention thing?"
Y/N:
"What else could it be?"
Taeyang;
"I mean let's be clear, you deserved it, Mr.Kang warned you and asked you not to be late, but instead you were! And you came in with dirty clothes."
Y/N:
"You rarely speak  Mr.Taeyon and when you  decided to speak, you decided to talk bullshit?"
Tayeon:
"I'm being honest."
Y/N:
"Then don't."
The bell rang and you attended the other classes , the last class was math, so you got into the class and the moment you stepped in you heard a clap. You shifted your gaze to the source of sound to see that it is Mr.Jeon.
Mr.Jeon:
"See ? It's not bad arriving on time for the class."
He smirked as he finished his sentence.
You didn't answer him you just rolled your eyes cause you didn't find him funny at all and you went to your seat.
He started explaining something new, and to be honest, he was good at explanation.
You were writing down his explanation while  he was still explaining , so he looked at you and sent you a glare , you were confused by his glare , like what did i do wrong this time?
Mr.Jeon:
"Didn't I say that I don't like anyone copying while I'm explaining?"
He stood now looking at you and it seemed that he was abit angry.
Y/N:
"Well I'm sorry I just didn't know that."
You said as you placed your pencil down.
Mr.Jeon:
"Well if you weren't late in the morning you would have known that."
Okay he's getting on my nerves now.
Y/N:
"I said I didn't know okay? And as for the morning, I'm going to detention what do you want else?"
Mr.Jeon:
"I want you to concentrate with me."
Y/N:
"I am!"
Mr.Jeon:
"You're not!"
Y/N:
"I said I am!"
Every one was looking at you, they knew that he's driving you mad , but he's the teacher so you should cool down.
Mr.Jeon:
"Well we'll see that in tomorrow's exam."
Everyone:
"What?"
Daehwi:
"Come on , today is your first day and you're already giving us an exam?"
Mr.Jeon:
"Whenever someone breaks the rules or misbehaves, you'll all pay for it."
The bell then rang and Mr.Jeon directly got out of class before anyone could even nag about the exam.
Jihee:
"Thank you Stupid."
Y/N:
"You're welcome."
You sent her a smirk
Jihee:
"I mean because of your disbehaving I can't  hang out tonight."
Jackson;
"Couldn't you endure it Mrs.Kim?"
Jisung:
"I mean it's his first day and he gives us an exam.  I thought I was going to be free from exams for at least a week."
You didn't respond to anyone , you were just packing you stuff trying to avoid them.
Jihee:
"Hey earth to Y/N, aren't you hearing us?"
Taeyang:
"Okay stop it guys."
Daehwi;
"Now what?"
Taeyang:
"We were going to have an exam sooner or later, but now it's sooner, so stop complaining cause talking to her in that way will not change the fact that we have an exam tomorrow, but it will only make things worse between us."
They sighed when they were aware of their fault.
Jackson;
"Actually you're right Taeyang, and Y/N didn't make anything wrong this time , I mean she was wrong in the morning but now , he was irritating to be honest."
Jihee;
"Okay sorry Y/N, the guys are right."
They started to fix what they just did but you only shook your head , gave them a smile and went out of the class, and Mina followed you. She tried to talk about what happened today but you directly cut her. And went to detention.
The next morning, you were awaken by the phone which was Mina , you were going to be late,you made the morning routine and went to school. You weren't trying to be fast or something, you were still as calm as usual , you were already 10 minutes late, when you got into the classroom you greeted and then got into the class.
Mr.Jeon:
"Didn't you learn from yesterday?"
Y/N:
"No."
You were calmer than usual.
Mr.Jeon:
"Okay then maybe today's detention will teach you right."
You faked a smile in his face , you hated him!
Mr.Jeon:
"And I'll take the exam from you before 10 minutes than the actual duration of the exam.And that goes to all of you as well!"
Everyone:
"What?"
Mr.Jeon:
"Remember? If someone made a mistake, then you all would be paying for it."
Then he started distributing the exams and you can see that your friends' reaction was nothing but scary, and when it was your turn he gave you the exam and smirked.
Mr.Jeon:
"Goodluck Mrs.Kim, cause you really need it."
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜