Chapter22 : Apology

You were awaken by a soft sound and a hand on your shoulder.

Mina:
"Y/N! Wakeup!"
You opened your eyes.

Y/N:
"Is it school already?"

Mina:
"No! It's 8PM."
She looked at you, she was worried.

Mina:
"Y/N."

Y/N:
"I don't want to talk about anything, I know that you know that I had nothing urgent and that I made that up."

You sat and placed the pillow behind you so that you can put your back comfortably on it.

Mina:
"May I say something ? And I wont ask anything if it'll make you angry or mad."

Y/N:
"Make it quick."

Mina:
"I knew that you were mad because of Jungkook, hecalled me. He said that you got mad at him while he was talking to you and you hung up without saying anything, he mentioned that he got way too far with what he had done but he was apologizing between each 2 words. "

You were just looking at the ground listening to what your friend was saying, if you met her eyes,  you'd probably get emotional another time.

Mina;
"So he asked me to check up on you, and I didn't tell Jessy about any of this."
You were only nodding when she was talking.

Mina;
"AH  I almost forgot, I also told him that I heard him talking to Jessy, and I told him that I forgot my phone at home and that your phone's problem that it doesn't ring, that's why you couldn't hear him calling . And that's all, you can sleep now, if you need anything just call my name."

She stood up from the side of the bed and headed towards the door and you managed to  put yohr pillow in its intial position to continue sleeping. BUT Mina stopped and turned around to face you.

Mina:
"I just remembered one more thing."

You looked at her waiting for her to complete.
Mina;
"He said he was hella worried about you and in that part his voice was cracking, he cares about you Y/N."

She looked in your eyes and you looked as well, but you direclty broke that contact.

Y/N:
"Goodnight Mina."

Mina:
"Goodnight."

You couldn't sleep after these words,  so he was worried when I didn't pick up? And when I hung up without saying anything?
Yes babe!
Well that's weird.
I know right.?
His voice was cracking while he said that he was worried.
Yes yes!that's my girl!
But no no, maybe he just felt bad because I was upset with him.
Holy shit*face palming*
__

On your way to school you opened your phone , you didn't see 15missed calls, but 30.
15 before 7PM and the rest where after 7.10 PM. Clearly the first 15 before you hung up, and the second 15 after you hung up.

Wow, he called me 30 times?

You arrived to school,  you didnt want to see him, you were just very mad at him, at the way he shouted at you. You hated it but you didnt hate him.It was the day where you have the first and last periods math.

Jungkook entered the class and direclty looked at your place to see you sitting there,  a small smile appeared on his lips you couldn't say what did it mean, cause you weren't looking at him at all, Mina was just looking and told you later on.

Even though you werent looking at him, but you felt that he was mad, sad and angry, the whole session was silent, it was just his voice while explaining. He would look at you every now and then with his bright eyes but all what you were doing was giving him cold stares.

He tried to joke every now and then, and whenever he said a joke he'd directly look at you to see your reaction that remained cold.

He was like that even the last session till the bell rang, even though you werent happy with the session but you really didnt feel the time passing. You were packing your stuff and headed to the door with Mina when you heard your name being called.

Jungkook:
"Y/N can you stay a little bit?"

You turned around to face him.

Y/N;
"I'm sorry I have to study , and it's about to rain."

Jungkook:
"Promise it won't take that long. And if it will rain, I'll drop you home ."

You sighed as you looked at Mina who was nodding het head for you to accept the offer.

Y/N:
"Okay."

You said as you crossed your arms and rolled your eyes. Jungkook smiled abit but wad nervous too. Mina was the last to leave as she closed the door with her way out.
You were silent but he directly stood uo from his chair,  took off his glasses and placed them on the table, as he was heading your way. He stood beside you and sat abit on his desk as he kept his feet on the floor.

Jungkook:
"I'm sorry Y/N."

You looked away.

Jungkook:
"I really dont know what to say , I know you're right to be mad at me cause I didn't have the right to get pissed and shout at you, but I was really worried that something might happen to you, I just couldn't imagine it, not for you Y/N."

Y/N:
"Since when do you care that much?"

Jungkook:
"Since the first day I saw you."

Your eyes widened, you were hard and angry but when he said so your heartbeats started racing,  making your chest able to be crossed through it.

Jungkook:
"I don't like us this way, I don't want our relationship to go back to be like the first time we met. I don't like it , I just want you back."

Okay he have said enough,  like he have said too much, its not good if you dont forgive him right? We all do mistakes and he's been trying to fix his , the moment that it happened.

Y/N;
"Okay we're good."
He smiled that wide smile.

Jungkook:
"Really???"

Y/N:
"Yes, I forgive you."

You didn't know how but you felt his hands wrapped around you as he hugged you, you were shocked at first but you managed direclty to hug him back.

Jungkook:
"Thank you so much."
You were about to reply , but he pulled up from the hug and kissed your cheek.

Jungkook:
"Like so much."

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜