Chapter3: The Challenge

You started writing, and you have to admit it, it wasn't easy mentioning that you just started with the lesson, your friends were freaking out already, but you kept your cool and wrote . The actual duration was 30 minutes, but because of you it's 20 minutes now, so when it hit the 20 minutes he started clapping to get your attention.
Mr.Jeon:
"Now I want to see all of your pencils down! I don't want to see any pencil moving. Your time is already up."
Your friends were still writing and didn't give him much attention , but luckily you were already done, so you stood up and went straight forward to his table to handle him the paper.
Mr.Jeon;
"Did you like the exam?"
He said while he was taking the paper from you.
Y/N:
"I thought it would be more challenging."
Your friends were busy concentrating on writing but when they heard you saying that , their jaws dropped to the ground and you heard a gasp, actually gasps*.
Mr.Jeon:
"Ohh really?"
Y/N :
"I mean yeah,you know, you sounded yesterday that the exam was going to be super hard , but actually it wasn't."
We you were lying, you knew that, your friends knew that and EVERYONE KNEW THAT, but you were trying to irritate him.
Mr.Jeon:
"Well, I'm sorry that it didn't meet your standards Mrs.Y/N."
Y/N:
"No it's fine , I mean my friends prefer it to be like this so it's fine,you know what do they say ,"the majority wins over courage""
Mr.Jeon:
"No I insist! I like giving everyone what they really deserve ,especially tough ones."
Y/N:
"And I like showing them what they're asking for."
As you said that you were folding your arms, so he stood up from his chair and placed his hands on the desk.
Mr.Jeon:
"Okay guys, time is up! Give me your exams."
You knew you were pushing too hard , not because of him but because of your friends you felt guilt but you didn't want to back up you didn't want to lose infront of him. But at the same time, you shouldn't be selfish.
Your friends handed the exams and you all went out of class, you could feel their glares, and it bothered you, you knew you pushed it way too far this time. You reached the cafeteria and you all sat down with complete silence till Jihee decided to break it.
Jihee:
"Are you satisfied now Miss?"
You didn't answer.
Jihee:
"I hope you're satisfied now! We're going to fail this month thanks to you."
Daehwi:
"I'm sorry Y/N but Jihee is right, you've been nothing but selfish to be honest, if you're the smart one, that doesn't mean that all the exams should be the same standards as yours."
Jackson:
"It was first giving an exam at his first day ,then it was super hard , I wonder what he'll do next. THAT BASTARD! I mean hw could just punish you alone , why should he include us? He-"
Y/N:
"SHUTUP!"
You hit the table with your firsts that had turned white the moment that Jihee spoke up, you couldn't hold it anymore. You went out of the cafeteria and got into the class waiting for the another period to start. It was ofcourse maths , so you decided not to do anything that would trigger his Assy mode.
It didn't take long till your friends got into the class and the bell rang.The session started, and the class was tensed to be honest. You were looking outside the window the whole time , trying to not think about what happened.
Mr.Jeon:
"Y/N, can you please looking at the board?"
You tilted your head to his direction and nodded , but didn't open your mouth.
Mr.Jeon:
"Do I always have to give you-"
Y/N:
"I'm sorry."
You weren't in a good mood to argue with him, you just wanted him to shutup.
Mr.Jeon;
"Sometimes apologizing won't d-."
Y/N:
"I already said I'm sorry, do you want me to take it back?"
Mr.Jeon;
" It seems like you're being comfortable at detention."
Y/N:
"Trust me, it's more comfortable than being in the same room with you."
Mr.Jeon:
"I think we'll have so much fun this month."
He pushed his glasses with his index.
Y/N:
"I couldn't agree more."
__

It was almost 4 , you felt someone hitting your shoulder as you were sleeping the whole time , you raised your head to find that it was Mina, you looked at her confused.
Y/N:
"What are you doing here?"
Mina:
"It's time to leave, detention is over."
Y/N:
"Huh? Answer me first."
You said as you were rubbing your eyes trying to get the blurriness out of them.
Mina;
"I was waiting for you Pabo! Why are you surprised?"
She hit your shoulder softly.
You stood up , swaged the bag on your shoulder and walked past her.
Y/N:
"I don't know, I just don't feel that we're friends anymore."
You said so as you got out of the class not giving her any chance to speak.
She quickly ran after you trying to catch-up.
Mina:
"Actually I wanted to talk to you about it."
Y/N:
"What? You don't want to be my friend anymore?"
Mina:
"Hey ! Shut up!"
Y/N:
"Then? You haven't said anything since the Jeon Jungkook thing started, whenever he talks to me in a shitty way you dont try to lighten me up, when our friends started complaining, you didnt care to stand up for me! I don't know you anymore! And inaddition to all of that, you're going all by yourself in the morning to the school!"
Mina got abit shocked from all of what she just heard, she knew that she did all of this but she was startled by your words and reaction.
Mina:
"Y/N , I've been by your side through our whole friendship .But the thing is that I know that you are making mistakes now, I know that he can be an asshole sometimes and that he triggers the BAD Y/N, but you should not let him get on your nerves, I didn't speak up for you because I knew you are wrong but I couldn't stand against you like what others, and at the same time I can't tell you that you are right when I believe that you are not!"
She took a deep breath.
Mina:
"Y/N ! I felt the past days that I've been away from you, and I didn't like it, you're my best friend, and I don't want some random ass guy to be the reason behind us fighting.
I just want to tell you something, even though he's sometimes unbearable, but it's just for a month, leave him, don't speak to him unless you have to, don't irritate him and dont let him irritate you too. It's affecting the class Y/N."
You sighed
Y/N:
"Yeah , I guess you're right. I can say that I was pushing abit hard and exaggerating I promise I'll indure my anger towards him. I'm really sorry Mina! I was super angry and thought that I was losing you."
Mina:
"You can make it up for me by buying me ice-cream!"
You chuckled.
Y/N:
"Okay let's go!"
Mina:
"Yah ! One more thing!"
Y/N:
"What is it?"
Mina;
"Promise that you wont be late from now on."
You scratched the back of your neck.
Y/N;
"This one is abit hard."
Mina;
"Y/N!"
Y/N:
"Okay I'll try ."
_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜