Chapter4: Is That A Threat?

The next morning you were awakened by Mina.
Y/N:
"One more minute."
You said as you pulled the blanket over to cover your eyes from light.
Mina:
"Plan B?"
Y/N:
"I hate you."
You said as you went out of your bedroom.
__

It was abit weird for you, it had been a very long time since you haven't arrived early to school, so you felt like you've accomplished something that matters.
You got into the class and as soon as the belll rang, Mr.Jeon got into the class.
Mr.Jeon:
"Good Morning class."
Everyone :
"Good Morning Mr.Jeon."
He placed his stuff on the desk and spotted you, which made his eyes grow in amazement.
Mr.Jeon:
"Look what do we have here."
He said as he faked a smile.
You mirrored his smile, without saying any word.
Mr.Jeon:
"What brought you here Mrs.Kim?"
Y/N;
"School? I guess?"
Mr.Jeon:
"Aren't you abit early?"
You raised an eyebrow.
Y/N:
"Am I not a student?"
He's just irritating you, calm down Y/N you have to end-
Mr.Jeon:
"I was wondering about the same thing you know."
Okay, you're lost.
Y/N:
"What do you mean?"
Mr.Jeon:
" You know, I was thinking that day, why they are still having you here in their school? I mean you're far from being a person who wants to learn, in my perspective you're just a trouble maker."
Okay, you want to fight asshole?
Give him the punch in the face.
Nooo the stomach.
Wait how about his balls?
Yes!
You took a deep breath to calm down , you promised Mina to calm down, let's postpone the balls thing till the day he leaves.
Y/N:
"You know what? I was wondering the same thing about you, I mean , how could they accept such an arrogant person to teach in here? And for your information, in this school, they really like to have cute teachers , but I think that I was able to find the divergent."
You crossed your arms.
Bame! Beat that!
Wait! This isn't how you should calm down! Damn it Y/N.
Well he asked for it!
Mr.Jeon crossed his arms as well.
Mr.Jeon:
"I don't know why detention like you so much,it keeps asking for you."
Y/N:
"And I like to answer it's calls , I think it's less annoying than some people. "
He eyed you as he cleared his throat to start with the lesson, then, you felt a hard punch on your shoulder.
Mina:
"This isn't how you calm down."
She whispered.
Y/N:
"He asked for it."
You whispered back.
It didn't take long till the bell rang, you gathered your stuff and headed out of the room when someone called your name.
Mr.Jeon:
"Y/N?"
Y/N:
"What is it Mr.Jeon?"
You stood back
Mr.Jeon:
"Can I have a word with you?"
Y/N:
"I'm heading to detention right now , and I can't be late , I hav-"
Mr.Jeon:
"Don't worry about that."
It was abit weird, like what is he going to talk about?
He spoke up when he made sure that all of your classmates left, or he just thought that they really left, little did he know that they didn't dare to leave you both alone.
Mr.Jeon:
"I just wanted to make myself clear infront of you Miss."
You sharpened your eyes as a signal of concentration.
Mr.Jeon:
"I'm not that type of person that you would like to play with. I'm staying here for only a month , and I don't want to regret accepting Mr.Kang's offer, I love peace. But if someone wants war , then he'll get it."
Y/N:
"Is that a threat?"
He smiled.
Mr.Jeon:
"I thought that you were smarter Mrs.Kim.
I'm trying to be a little bit friendly, and I think you should take advantage a very good one ."
He faked a smile
Y/N:
"I don't think that I need it Mr.Jeon. Thank you. You're only staying for a month, and it will end sooner or later, and I have no choice but to bear you and your actions. But thank you for your offer anyways."
You smiled at him.
Y/N:
"Now excuse me cause I have detention.
You were about to leave when he stopped you by speaking."
Mr.Jeon:
"Don't play like you're tough."
Y/N:
"Who said that I'm not?"
Mr.Jeon:
"Your eyes say so."
Y/N:
"Don't judge a book from it's cover Mr.Jeon , cause you've only seen the cover."
You smirked and got out of the classroom, you were suddened by your friends, they were eavesdropping the whole time. You looked at them confused but didn't say a thing , they seemed a bit surprised you could easily tell from their expressions, but you didn't say anything and headed to your destination.
You headed to detention, and as usual, no one was there. But why? Where are the bad guys? Why am I the only one to be here? Even the teacher that's supposed to be here , isn't here yet.
You headed to one of the desks and sat down playing with your fingers, then the door was suddenly swung open revealing another student. Thanks god!
The boy sat down on the desk of same row but there was a desk between you two.
There was silence in the room when the boy decided to speak up first.
Boy:
"Aren't you that nerd in Jackson's class?"
You looked at him in desbelief.
Y/N:
"I am Jackson's classmate. "
The boy chuckled .
Boy:
"And why are you here nerd?"
Y/N;
"Stop calling me nerd or I'll knock the shit out of you."
Boy:
"Sorry tough girl, but why are you here?"
Y/N:
"I think because I was misbehaving , how about you ?"
Boy:
"I didn't do my homework, why were you misbehaving?"
Y/N:
"Let's say that it was on purpose."
Boy:
"What do you mean?"
Y/N:
"That teacher is a complete asshole and I just wanted to irritate him, cause he was certainly irritating me.And what about you? Why didn't you do your homework?"
The boy leaned back to his chair and placed his feet on the desk.
Boy:
"The girl that I asked to do it didn't. "
Y/N:
"And why should the girl do it?"
Boy:
"Because I would harm her if she doesn't , and she already got her punishment."
You couldn't believe him. Is he being serious right now? He's bullying the girl!
Y/N:
CYou're nothing but a jerk you know that dont you?"
The boy's eyes widened as he sat back straight putting his feet back on the floor.
Boy:
"What did you just say?"
He leaned closer patting on his ear.
Y/N:
"I said that you deserve detention, and even more than that believe me."
The boy was about to give you a punch in the face but then the door opened revealing Mr.Jeon.
Can my day get any better?

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜