Chapter38: Dance

Jungkook:
"Are you ready?"

Y/N:
"I still need 2 minutes."

Jungkook;
"You mean 20?"

Y/N:
"Just park the car somewhere near and get in the house and stop wasting my time."

You hung up. Mina was doing your makeup as she finished your hair and ofcourse she was ready herself.

Mina:
"Aaand we're done."

She said as she closed the lipstick putting her lips together assigning for you to do the same and you did. You ran to wear your heels as you heard  a knock on the door.

Mina;
"I'll get it."

There was a silence at the beginning but them you heard Mina yelling your name.

Mina:
"Y/N, YOUR DATE IS HERE."

You stood up as you finished wearing your heels , you looked st yourself on the mirror you were nervous, will he like me? , will he find me attractive? , you let out a sigh.

Even though he was the teacher, but you both decided that you would get somewhere out of the party and have sometimes alone. He was a teacher after all and it would be weird if he was YOUR date.

Y/N:
"Okay lets get in."

You entered the living room and saw Mina and Jungkook  talking,  Jungkook shifted his gaze to you and his jaw literally dropped! His eyes widened, his eyeballs were about to bounce out from there places and he was the one to be glued at his place this time.
Mina directly looked at you and smiled.

Mina;
"I know right. "

As if she took Jungkook's reaction as words and compliments for her work.

Y/N:
"Hey"
You waved your hand infront of his head , as he got back to reality.

Mina:
"It's not the time for your dreams Jungkook "

She winked at him as they bith chuckled and you hit her in the arm.

Y/N:
"Can we go now?"

Mina:
"Noo wait let me bring the camera."

She ran into the bedroom to bring her camera as Jungkook looked at you again smiling.

Jungkook:
"You look amazing tonight. "

Y/N:
"I always do. "
You scoffed as he laughed

Jungkook;
"I won't say anything against that."

Just then Mina came out of the bedroom with the camera between ber hands.it was a mini instax camera

Mina:
"Okay guys! I only have 4 pictures left so you only have one attempt. "

You stood up straight next to Jungkook as he did the same placing his hand on your waist.
He still sends you shivers whenever he touches you.

Mina:
"Okay
One....
Two...
Three..."

And click!! She took the photo
You both ran to take a look at the photo that was being printed.

Mina:
"Ohh! Cute!"

You looked at it, yes! It was cute! You looked at Jungkook to see his reaction,  he was smiling like a kid getting his gift on Christmas.  He looked at you still smiling as you smiled at him too.

Jungkook:
"May I take the photo?"
He looked back at Mina.

Mina:
"Sure, but let me take a picture of it first."

After that she gave him the photo and he placed it in his inner pocket. Patted on where it is supposed to be .

Jungkook
"Shall we?"

He extended his hand and you accepted it.

Y/N :
"We shall."
__

Jungkook:
"We'll pick Jisung and Jessy and Jackson is going to get the rest."

You nodded  as he looked back on the road.
You arrived at the party and saw the others sitting at a table waving for you.

They arrived before us? Makes sense since Jisung's home was the furthest.You sat with them on the table and started chatting.

Jackson :
"I have to admit it girls! You're slaying tonight."

You started to giggle.

Jihee:
"We always slay Jackson!"

You were talking , joking and making fun of each others while Jungkook was the least talkative , something seemed to be bothering him.

Y/N:
"Is everything alright?"

Jungkook:
"Yes."

He was lying,  you knew it,  he looked uncomfortable and something was up on his mind. You tried your best to make him laugh, he only smiled and put that concerned look again.

The music was so loud and everyone was dancing and having fun. You looked at Jungkook.

Y/N:
"Wanna dance?"

Jungkook;
"I'm  not in the mood."
You pouted, what a silly question, he can't dance with you infront of everyone! Even though he was your date, but noone knew about it but you and your friends, cause clearly he wasn't allowed for that being a teacher. Actually he said that he'd attend the prom along with the other teachers to supervise, only to be with you, and the others, so he was sitting on the table with the rest then getting up checking on the students.

Y/N:
"Daehwi! Wanna dance?"

Daehwi;
"I rather not embarrass you."

Y/N:
"I rather not embarrass you too! "
You giggled as he took your hand and headed to the dance floor.

You saw Jihee and Taeyang dancing, Jisung and Jessy, Mina and Jackson , they all seemed happy, you were satisfied seeing that smile on Mina's face.

It was "Turn up the music " and you were dancing like crazyNeither you, nor Daehwi knew how to dance, which made it funnier.
And then the music stopped and "Titanic"'s piano cover was on. Daehwi then looked at you.

Daehwi:
"May I?"
You nodded.

He was about to put his hands on your waist when someome grabbed it.

Jungkook;
"I think its my call."

He whispered in your ear.

Jungkook;
"Let's get out of here."

He held your hand and intertwined your fingures with his then he started walking through the crowd , making them move aside so that you two could pass.

You arrived to an empty hall, the music was loud enough for you two to dance. He tilted your head in your direction placing his hands on your hips. Ans you placed your hands on his shoulders.

You started dancing on the music as you were looking into each other's eyes, saying nothing, both of you just stared and sank into each other's eyes.

You werent that good at slow dancing so Jungkook took the lead and you moved along with him.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜