Chapter26 :Straighter

Its been two days since Jungkook has been absent and you would visit him when you come back from school and at night at about 8PM.

Youve already also went to check on him when your friends decided to go together.

And now you're heading to his house , you couldn't visit him after school cause you had alot of homeworks. You knocked the door expecting Mrs.Joen to open the door but it was Jungkook.

Y/N:
"Wah! I see you're feeling better."

Jungkook:
"I am now!"
He winked at you . You stood into the house.

Y/N;
"Soooo! Where is Mrs.Jeon?"

Jungkook :
"She's out , I'm home with Jessy."

Y/N;
"Okay I'll go say hi."

Jungkook:
"I'll be in my room."

You got into the living room and Jessy was not in the sight you yelled her name and she answered , it was certainly ckming from the bathroom.

You sat on the couch waiting for her as her phone started ringing , alot of messages were Sent to her, you looked at the phone, it seemed like a group chat , it was called THE PLAN you directly stopped looking at the phone when Jessy came out of the bathroom.

Jessy:
"Hey hey hey!"

You greeted her with a hug as she did the same. You started chatting and it was an hour already since you arrived. Then you saw Jungkook coming into the room.

Jungkook:
"How much time does a Hi need?"
He looked at you as he crossed his arms .

Y/N:
"I'm a girl, you always should multiply the time I give you by 10."

Jungkook:
"I'll take that into consideration next time, okay may i borrow you now?"

Y/N:
"Just one more minute. "

Jungkook:
"Does that mean 10 minutes?"

Jessy:
"Or 15 minutes. "

Y/N;
"Maybe 20?"

Jungkook:
"I cant believe you."
He rolled his eyes and got out of the room.
And you finished after 35 minutes you headed to Jungkook 's room and knocked at the door and got in.

Jungkook:
"Why would you bother and come? It's already 10.30 and when it'll be 11 you'll start nagging that you have to leave."

Y/N:
"We had to talk about something important!"

Jungkook;
"Which is?"

Y/N:
"Gitls stuff."
Then you entered the room and sat on his bed.

Jungkook:
"Then why did you come if you had that important thing? I mean it's more important than me waiting in here?"

Why is he acting like a child?

Y/N:
"Well I'm sorry , but we were into the subject."

Jungkook;
"Then you could've stayed there no bother to come."

Y/N:
"You're kicking me out?"

Jungkook:
"No."

Y/N:
"Well you seem like you're in a bad mood."

Jungkook:
"I'm not. But I've been waiting for you since the beginning of the day, and when you finally showed up you stayed with my sister. I mean I miss spending time with you."

Okay that's weird!

Y/N;
"I'm sorry. "
You couldn't think of a better answer .

Jungkook:
"Never mind how was school today?"

You didnt stay alot you left at 11 , you wanted to stay with Jungkook cause he seemed upset about not spending time with you, but he insisted that youd leave cause it's already late.
__

Jackson:
"Finally!"

Jisung:
"It's been a decade ."

Jungkook;
"Well I'm back, dont get happy that i was absent, I'll never be absent again."

The session was going on normally till he decided to devide the class into groups but this time youll be helping whoever needs help along with Jungkook. The gorups were Jackson and Daehwi, Jisung and Mina and Jihee with Taeyang.

Everything was fine when you spotted Jihee and Taeyang kissing! In the class! You were shocked but you also found them cute. You looked at Jungkook to see his reaction and he was chuckling at them and then looked at you, his eyes met your as he licked his lower lip. You directly turned the other way.

Jungkook :
"Okay love birds, you've had enough, I cant let you go on with that kiss cause I'm sure you'll both end up naked. "

They broke the kiss while they were laughing at Jungkook's comment.

Taeyang:
"I'm sorry i couldnt stop myself."

Jungkook:
"Well the time is ending in 10 minutes, cant you be patient ?"

Taeyang:
"I think I can. "
They both started laughing and everything went back to normal till Jackson called for you.

Y/N:
"What is it?"

Jackson;
"How can I prove this?"
He pointed at the question. You sat beside him so you could explain the question. But suddenly Jackson places his head on your shoulder. You were shocked but you remembered your plan. So you decided to laugh at that , it didn't bother Mina as much as it bothered someone else.

*clearing a throat*

You 3 shifted your gaze to see a Jungkook with a Folding arms with a crossed eyebrows .

Jungkook:
"It's not time to sleep Jackson. "

Jackson:
"I'm tired."

Jungkook;
"Sit up straight."

Jackson;
"One second."

Jungkook:
"I SAID SIT UP STRAIGHT!"

Jackson flinched at the sudden of increase if volume.He smirked as he sat up. Jungkook was glaring at every movement he made. He was still very close to you.

Jungkook:
"Sit up straighter."

Jackson:
"I did."

Jungkook:
"Jackson! Don't get on my nerves."

What the hell was going on with him? Why is he acting like that?

Jackson finally took a step away from you, he was still having Jungkook's glaring eyes.
As soon as you finished helping them you went for Mina and Jisung cause they were asking for help. You could still feel Jungkook looking at you, but why? He's really acting weird today isn't he?

The rest of the session was like this, he was just looking at you and glaring at Jackson. You were silent on your way home just thinking about what's been happening the last few days, everything is being really awkward. But Mina directly broke the silence.

Mina:
"So! Wassup!"

Y/N:
"Okay shutup!"

Mina:
"When are you going to open up?"

Y/N:
"There's nothing to talk about."
You fastened your pace as you finished your sentence , cause you were afraid to open up about the topic.

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜