Eighteen

[October 22, 2018]

"What is wrong with you?" His hands on his hips as his brows furrow at you. Jungkook was annoyed as hell as he stare down at your figure slumped on your bed.

You were still wearing your pajamas, your hair a mess, your eyes closed and your comforter hugging your body.

"You need to get up. I can't miss school today." The guy with ebony black says as he tug onto your wrist.

"I don't want to go." You whined as you grounded your body on your mattress.

"But you are a student, its your responsibility to attend school. Hurry up now, I can't be late." He said, sounding frustrated.

Jeon Jungkook was your year's top student. He was too perfect to be beaten by everyone. And Jungkook likes to keep it that way, making sure that no one will come close his level.

"Then go without me." You said as you threw your comforter above your head.

Jungkook sat beside your lying form and grope your shoulder. "Come on, don't act like you've broken up with your imaginary boyfriend."

"I don't have such, Jungkook." You groaned.

Jungkook growled in frustration and you thought he would snap but Jungkook can't be mad at you even when your stubborness is throwing a tantrum. "Then what's the matter? You're stressing me out. Look at my uniform, I had this ironed but now its ruined."

"I'm blind Jungkook, how am I suppose to know?"

Jungkook groans and he grips your comforter then pull it off your form. "You have to get up. Or do you want me to call Taehyung?" He said as he tried to pull your upper body up.

"Yeah, call the same guy I told to stay away from me." You chuckle as you mutter those words like a drunk man.

"What?" Jungkook was shocked. His eyes more rounder than before, he swore he almost dropped you if only his grip on your shoulders weren't strong.

"What?" You said, your eyebrows furrowed.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asks as his eyes just stare at you.

"Kim Taehyung wont be near me anymore. I told him to stay away." Although your voice were cold and sounds indifferent, the truth was your insides were breaking as your chest felt heavier.

You remember how Taehyung let your hand go as he left you on the shed quietly that day. And in your mind, you can still hear his voice begging. You can still hear his laughters and same tone that he always uses, low and deep. You can still remember how he felt under your fingers. But you knew that can't happen anymore.

"I wont ask you why because I can feel how hard you're feeling right now, but honey, we need to go to classes." Jungkook's voice soften as he reach for your hair and gently caress it.

Your tears slowly forming and Jungkook sees this so he wrapped his arms around you. He bury your head on his shoulder. "Shhh. I promise I will try my best for you not to bump with that guy." He whispered and you sob.

"Hey, cyclops where's Taehyung?" You sigh as you hear one member of your bully club comment when she sees you eating alone.

"He probably got tired of her." Another girl with high pitched answered the one who first engaged the bullying.

You grip on your fork. They don't know anything. They don't know how hard it was for you to make Taehyung go. They don't know how much it hurts you that you have to listen to Rhea's threat. They don't know how Taehyung begged for you to stop what you were saying. They don't know how much you wanted Taehyung to be there beside you and save you.

No, they don't know anything about you and Taehyung and yet they talk like they do.

"Or maybe, Taehyung saw another girl to spend his time with." Another one said.

In your mind, you were shaking your head. You don't know but the idea of Taehyung having someone to lean on hurts you.

"Yeah, probably someone who has eyes." Another high pitched voice and they laughed and you sniffled.

Was it really your fault that you can't see right now? You swore that if you were given a chance to see, you would grab it but life has given you this and you have to live through it.

"Or maybe someone who has a brain." A male's voice interrupts and you stopped moving.

"Go find someone that you can make fun of." He continues as the new arrived guy stare at your face.

He saw how your eyes were turning red, so as your nose. He saw how your lips quiver and how your hands shakes as you hold your spoon and fork.

And the male's voice was soothing but it wasn't his voice. It wasn't Kim Taehyung. "Who are you?" You whispered.

"I'm Park Jimin." The guy with ash brown hair said.