Epilogue

[August 22, 2020]

You sit there on the bench underneath that memorable shed. Your legs crossed as you swing the leg on top. You look at your phone, your screen empty.

You sighed. A rain would be great right now to accompany you through this lonely afternoon. But the clouds were nowhere to be found and only a blue sky was displayed.

You look at your right side and you smiled. You imagine the shadow of a guy running to the shed as the rain pour down heavily. He complains about the rain, that same deep voice. It feels like it was only yesterday when you met him. When you met the red headed boy.

When you met Kim Taehyung.

The guy that changed your life, even when you were still blind. Now its been two years since you met him and its been a year and a half after you got your sight back. You can now see a lot of wonderful things. You traveled with your father and Jungkook, your bestfriend.

You've visited places that you only heard of before. You've made a lot of memories but still, the memories of him remains on your mind. Like it was hidden in the deepest core of your mind making it untouchable and irreplacable.

"You're late." You said as you stood up, a man with dark hair got out of his car.

"Yeah. But for like a minute or two." He said as he take your bag from you.

"You're starting to sound like him." You said and you both fell in silence.

"I'm sorry." He said as he lower his head.

You shook your head, your eyes glistening. "Its okay, Jungkook. Its been two years anyway." You said as you smile at your bestfriend.

Yes. Its been two years and yet you are still affected like this. After Jungkook told you that Taehyung left, you were a wreck. You cried silently at night even though you were resctricted from crying. You wouldn't eat anything and nobody could talk to you as you stare at the door of your hospital room like you were waiting for someone to come and walk through the door.

You also tried to ask who your donor was, thinking that the donor might be him but nobody gave you the information you needed. They said that the donor didn't want to know who he or she was.

Even after you got discharged, you still won't eat, you were losing weight real fast and you didn't care. You just let the world turn without moving an inch. You were also awake at night, you always listen on your surroundings as if you were waiting for someone's knock on the window.

There were times that you shoot up from your bed when you heard the branches of the tree hit your window, mistaking it for knocks. In the end, you were still left disappointed.

You finished the days left of your school year without the red headed boy. People were glad you can now see but you weren't. You hated it. You hated that you can see but you cant see the only person you wanted to see.

Jungkook was worried about you and so is Lisa. They tried hard to really bring you up from the viid your were in. They wanted you to travel and you did. But it was still the same.

You only snapped out of it when you talked to Jungkook in front of the fireplace in the middle of the night.

"Do you think Taehyung will be happy if he knows what you are doing right now? Y/n, you aren't even living! You're like a dead person with a beating heart." He said, eyes glistening as the flame reflect from his eyes. His skin was now in the hues of orange.