□ TWENTY- SEVEN □

□ TWENTY- SEVEN □
Michael's POV

"I hope you have something good for me" I snapped as I walked into my office, unbuttoning my suit.

Murphy sat on my desk, twirling a knife in his hand but cocked his head in the other direction. My eyes followed him and they rested on the catastrophe that was Harry Davidson. His eyes were wide and staring at me while the tape over his mouth prevented him from speaking.

I should have done this a long time ago. "Well well well, look what we have here" I said, taking off my jacket and throwing it on my desk.

Murphy watched me as I strode closer to the asshole tied to the chair. "Well done Murphy, you never let me down" I replied, glancing at my friend.

"Boss, just so you know Kyle helped me take him down, he would also like to speak to you" Murphy said as he climbed off the desk.

"Kyle? He never would get his hands dirty" I replied in disbelief.

"I know, it baffled even me" he replied as he walked for the door.

"Thank you Murphy" I said, looking back at Harry.

"Careful boss, almost sounds like you care" Murphy replied before leaving the room.

My jaw set as I stared at Hope's ex. This bastard had hurt her and that in turn made me very angry. This was a side I never wanted Hope to see.

No one knew that I hurt people. Murphy found the ones people wanted hurt and I did the punishment. I wasn't the sweet CEO everyone thought I was. What Hope thought I was.
It was a side I wanted to keep hidden from her, I cared about her too much for her to be involved.

"So, care to explain why you're making a mess in my assistant's office?" I asked as I pulled the tape from his mouth.

He flinched and shied away. "If you don't talk, I will make you talk" I snapped, leaning down closer to him.

He started to laugh, it sounded crazy and definitely threw me off. "When Hope finds out you have a secret side, she's going to leave your ass behind" he said, his head falling back as he laughed.

Fury gripped me and I couldn't help it but punch him straight in the face. Harry spat blood away as his lip busted and looked back at me.
"Go ahead and hurt me, you're just making yourself look bad" he replied, smiling at me as his teeth stained red.

I crouched down in front of him. "Tell me why you were in Hope's office, what were you looking for?" I asked, ignoring his last statement. 

He just smirked and didn't answer. I pressed my mouth into a thin line. "Crazy thing is Harry, I don't think you realise that you're never going to leave here until you tell me what the fuck you were doing in Hope's office" I snapped.

He leaned forward too, as much as he could in his restraints. "You love her, don't you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What's that got to do with anything?" I asked, leaning back and folding my arms across my chest.

"Let's just say your secret side has brought some unwanted attention and they have their eyes on her, in fact I believe right now Hope and your sister are out on the town.. enjoying a nice lunch" he said, glaring at me.

My hands curled into a fist. "So you're doing someone else's dirty work?" I asked, tilting my head.

"I didn't say that, I said Hope is in danger yet you cower here like a fool, leaving her behind was a bad idea Hayfield" Harry said, smiling.

I studied him before turning my back on him. "Murphy!" I called out.

The door opened and my soldier walked through. "Get the car, we're going to get Hope" I said walking over to my desk and grabbing my jacket and brushing off my cuffs.