(i blanked at "title your story part")

A/n: ?!!!! HOW?!! 200 READS AND 20 VOTES?!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!! I'm surprised that people this, because my writing is terrible...

T/w: slight mention of self harm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Connor's POV
I brushed my teeth while in the shower. Yeah. Don't judge me. It saves time! I borrowed Heidi's conditioner, and let's hope she doesn't find out. The directions said to leave it for two minutes, which was a really long time. So would I just stand there, waiting for two minutes? No. I was "efficient" so after I put on the conditioner, I started brushing my teeth with one hand and the other I used to apply body soap. And when the conditioner is ready to be washed off, I'm done brushing my teeth and the rest of my shower as soon as I rinse off.

I got out and dried myself off with the towel I got. Then I realized something awful. I forgot to bring my borrowed clothes.

Should I just go out in a towel? Or should I ask Evan to bring me the clothes? Asking Evan would make me seem irresponsible, but going out in only a towel would be embarrassing, especially in front of Evan. And if I wanted to hide my scars on my arm too, then I would basically have to hold the whole towel in front of me. Yeah, no im not doing that.

I peeked out the door. Evan was on his phone, bouncing on his bed. I smiled to myself at how adorable he looked. (A/n: I'm at a school right now and this guy around my age who I think is doing his homework just glanced at my phone screen because I was smiling at it..hope he didn't read what was on it....) I raised my hand to call out to him but it got caught on the door knob.

"FFFFF-!" I hissed in pain, wringing my hand as Evan flinched so badly that he fell off his bed. I didn't want to curse, since I wanted to seem....like a decent person to Heidi so I could still be around Evan and not be a "bad influence" as my parents called me.

I scurried over and crouched down next to Evan, who was lying on the floor. "Evan! You okay?!"

Evan groaned and winced as he rubbed his back. "I-I'm fine, I just scraped my back against the edge of the bed holding thing." He looked at me before shoving clothes in my face and turning away. "Connor! C-clothes!"

I blushed from embarrassment and snatched the clothes from Evan before racing into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

I sunk down against the door. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST RAN OUT THERE LIKE THAT!! AND IN FRONT OF EVAN! I got changed, but now what? Should I go out like nothing happened? Or should I go out and be super sorry and embarrassed? I sighed. This is why I don't socially interact with people.

I just walked out into the room. Evan was peacefully sleeping, curled up on his bed. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of him and casually set it as my home screen. Then I laid down beside him and took a selfie with him, making my "double chin-peace sign combo" pose. I swapped my only seconds old home screen for the one I just took and grinned.

Now that is a great home screen.

I turned to evan and just started admiring his face, taking in all the little features.

Suddenly, Evan sat up, scaring me half to death as I immediately pretended to "wake up because of him". I blinked and stared at him. "Hey, Hansen. You still have to brush your teeth."

Evan smiled. "Yeah, yeah," He said, going into the bathroom.

As soon as he went in, I grabbed the extra blankets and pillows and flopped onto the floor and got into a comfortable position. Then i remembered. Mr. Fluffy! I sat up and started digging aeound my backpack. I pulled out my oldest friend, who was a honey brown stuffed bear. I could never abandon this guy. He was my last birthday gift from my parents, which was given to me about ten years ago. He had been with me through a ton of hard times. I laughed, wondering what the kids at school would say if they saw the "possible school shooter" sleeping with a teddy bear. I rolled my eyes, mentally flilped those kids off, and started to drift off.

Evan's POV
I got out of the bathroom after I finished getting ready for bed. I noticed Connor curled up within blankets on the floor, sleeping. I stepped closer to him and saw a bear plush snuggled between his arms.

I took a picture of him with my phone and giggled. He was so precious, honestly.

I got up on my bed and started to sleep.