Four Years

Jordan
I thought about staying here, losing myself into the water ending it all right now-

"JORDAN!"

I resurface the water pushing all the voices, the thoughts to the back of my head.

"Yes Mum?"

"Come get out that damn pool and come say hi to your Uncle!"

I sighed as I got out of the pool to go say hi to the man who ruined me 4 years ago.

Yes I'm counting who wouldn't?

I walk over to them to see my uncle with the same toothy grin on his face from 4 years ago.

"Jordan! You've grown so much I can't believe my favorite niece is 17!"

"Heh...uh thanks Uncle Phil"

He opened his arms up signaling he wanted a hug from me, cautiously embracing him he whispered into my ear.

"I see you've kept our secret, good girl"

I trembled trying to contain myself as all the flashbacks came rushing to me.

Flashback
"P-please Uncle Phil I just wanted a toy!" I whimpered

"Only good girls get toys now hush and be a good girl" he said aggressively tightening his grip on me.

He pulled down my pants and my underwear, quickly pushing me on the bed.

"P-please no!" That's all I could get out before he inserted himself into my 13 year old body. I tried to let out a scream but he quickly clamped his hand over my mouth. Thrusting in and out he groaned. I was in so much pain, I started crying he looked up at me lust in his eyes.

"Hush baby hush" he said starting to kiss and nibble at my neck.
——————-

I quickly pushed away from him and ran into my house, and into my room.

This is a pretty short chapter but the next chapter should be much longer! I hope you enjoy this story💕