A Sammich

Jordan
All I felt was pain, my head was throbbing. I touched the top of my head were I felt the pain coming from. When I pulled my fingers back I saw blood on my fingers.

"Good to see your up."

I slowly raised my head to see my Uncle standing on my right. The pain slowly subsided and I actually looked at my surroundings. I was in a bedroom, it was bare like a cement box with a bed which I was laying on. My wrist and ankles had shackles on them as I sat on the bed.

"Uncle Phil why are you doing this to me? Why can't you let me be happy."

My voice cracked as I tried to speak, I was on the verge of crying. I never thought my Uncle would do something like this, he had to much to risk a wife three children and a good paying job.

"Aw baby girl don't cry, once you finally realize you love me we can both be happy together I promise. You know I don't break my promise." He tried to touch me but I pulled away.

"Don't be like that! You know how long I waited? How long I craved your touch?" He hissed pulling me closer to him.

"GET OFF ME! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! AFTER ALL YOU'VE PUT ME THROUGH?" I screamed letting all the pain and anger off my chest as I thrashed around in his arms.

He pushed away from me and glared down at me his breathing getting heavy.

"You'll regret saying that" his words were chilling but I brushed off his threat, when he try's to touch me I'll just kick him in his skinny long ass head.

"Uh huh."

Damn I've been kidnapped and I still got a smart mouth I must really wanna die.

"Watch your attitude I will punish you Jordan, just because I love you doesn't mean I won't hurt you." He said turning to leave.

"WAIT!"

He turned around and looked at me with a big goofy smile.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry."

"Starve." He said leaving and slamming the door.

30 Minutes Later
It's been 30 minutes filled with pure silence and the thoughts inside my head were gonna be the-

Creaakkk

My head snapped up to reveal my Uncle, he was holding a cup of water and a sandwich which sat on a plastic plate.

"I brought you food." He said all bubbly and excited as he made his way over to where I laid down.

I took the food and stared at it, the water was a bit bubbly and the sandwich gave me bad vibes.

"Ion want this water." I said pushing it away from me.

"Drink it"

I ignored him and picked up the piece of bread off my sandwich, I brought it closer to my face and saw a bit of white dust on it.

"Take your food back, I'll starve." I said pushing it away.

Before I know it he had his fingers wrapped around my throat his finger tips pressing into my neck. He tightened his grip and all I could do was sit there.

"Eat the fucking food"  he said releasing me from his grip.

Tears poured out my eyes as I shoved that dry ass sandwich down my throat washing it down with water.

My eyesight became fuzzy and I blacked out...

This chapters short but I'll try to make it longer❤️

And maybe in Jahseh's POV

Please excuse my mistakes 😌