First Day

A week later

~the picture is what she's wearing~

Jordan
I twirl around examining myself in the mirror, sticking my tongue out. I was looking goooood today!

"JORDAN! HURRY THAT LITTLE DELUSIONAL ASS OF YOURS UP!"

I rolled my eyes grabbing my back pack on the way out of my room. She still was not over what happened last week with Uncle Phil and that boy.

Entering her car I reached for the radio but she slapped the hell outta my hand, I pulled back my hand quickly. Damn that shit hurt.

"Momma why'd you do that for?" I said pouting while putting my seatbelt on, and placing my stuff on the floor.

"Because I'm the driver and I get to control the music."

"Where did this rule come from?"

"New state new rules."

I kissed my teeth pulling out my phone. That's when my mom abruptly stopped the car making my phone fly out my hand. I gapped my mouth open as she snickered quietly.

"What was that for?!"

"For that lil attitude you was  giving me, now hush I'm bouta pick you up a caramel Frappuccino from McDonald's"

"Really???" I started to get really excited.

"Sike yo delusional ass THOUGHT"  she said laughing.

I pouted while crossing my hands, she stay be doing this too me.

"Now get out of my car crazy your here. Have a good day at school!"

"Have a nice time at your new job" I smiled back at her before closing her car door.

Walking into the building everyone was just staring at me. I opened my phone going onto my notes because that's where I had my schedule.

That's when the bell rang and everyone shuffled their way to class, I was still searching for my home room when the halls where cleared.

About 10 minutes later I finally found my home room, silencing my phone and putting it in my pocket I knock on the door. 

A little while later a middle aged women answered the door, she looked to be in her 30s with her long brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Oh you must be our new student! Please come in. Oh and can you please stand in front of my desk so you can introduce yourself to the class."

I stepped inside making my way to what seemed to be her desk, all eyes where on me to the trip over there though. When I got to her desk that's when I actually looked around the class studying the different faces, that's when my eyes landed on a certain person with a pair of blonde and black dreads.

Him

His friend with a durag must've noticed I was staring because he nudged his side whispering something into his ear, I quickly looked away to see the teacher smiling in front of me.

"Okay don't be shy tell the class about yourself."

"Okay well...for starters my names Jordan, Im from Wisconsin. Hmm I also love hot Cheetos."

"Well Jayden-"

"Jordan" I corrected the teacher.

"Well Jordan you can take a seat next to Abby over there, Abby raise your hand."

This pretty girl with black hair raised her hand, I sat down next to her putting my stuff beside my desk.