Mommy

Jordan
BANG

Nobody died and nobody was injured. I simply shot up at the ceiling to catch these two love birds attention.

He quickly pulled out and she covered herself up with the blanket and screamed.

"So is this what we're doing now Jahseh?" I asked cocking my head to the side, smiling at the sight.

He whispered something in the girls ear and she bolted out the room butt ass naked.

"Jordan just put the gun down and we can talk about this." He said while pulling some clothes on.

"Did you even try Jahseh? He raped and abused me for two months straight, and where were you?" I asked my voice trembling.

He looked into my eyes with sadness and guilt written all over his face.

"She's not the only one is she?"

He looked down at his lap not responding to my question.

"Oh my gosh." I cried out crumbling to the floor.

The only reason I'm alive probably doesn't even love me anymore. He forgot about me and moved on.

"Jahseh."

"Yes Jordan?" I could hear the regret in his voice.

"Your the only reason I'm alive. My mother is dead and my father was never in my life. I have no close relatives. Who am I gonna go to Jahseh." I asked burying my head into my hands.

"Stay with me we can work this out together."

I laughed at his response.

"I'm pretty sure I need to be put in an Insane Asylum, I killed a man tonight Jahseh. And the best part? I laughed as I stole from him."

"That doesn't matter Jordan. Stay with me let me be part of your healing process." I could hear him get off the bed and come over to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap, rocking me back and forth as we sat on the floor.

"Awww so cute."

We looked up to see Stokeley big watermelon head ass standing in the door way.

"How long have you been there?" Jahseh asked resting his chin on my head.

"Ever since the uncle murderer over here pulled the trigger on her gun." He said.

"Ha Ha Ha funny." I said rolling my eyes.

"Jahseh."

"Hmm?"

"I'm covered in dried blood let me go to a shower." I said trying to detach from him.

"You right."

He released me from his grip.

"I'll find something for you to wear." He said walking over to his drawers.

I simply nodded in response before going to the bathroom.

My eyes were fixated on the mirror as I slowly slipped of my clothes. My whole body was covered in bruises and cuts.

The girl in the mirror wasn't me anymore, she was something broken. I pushed those thoughts out my head and hopped in the shower.

The water felt like tiny bullets against my bruises.

Thirty Minutes Later
My wet hair stuck to my back as I got out the tub. The mirror was fogged up due to me using hot water.  Instantly I thought of my mother.

***

My small fingers traced over the foggy surface of the mirror, drawing a picture of me and my mom.

"JORDAN!" 

I quickly slipped off the counter and ran to my mom giggling.

"What were you doing in the bathroom?"  She asked placing her hands on her hip smiling.

"Nothing."

She came over to me and started ticking me. My laughter filled the house as she continued to tickle me.

"Okay Okay! I'll show you!"

I took her hand in mine and pulled her to the bathroom.

When we got to the bathroom the drawing was gone causing me to frown.

"Mommy I drew something for you on the mirror now it's gone!" I said pouting.

She stared at me confused before laughing.

"How about you come and draw it for me on paper?"

I nodded and we went to my room.

***

Tears swelled in my eyes as I stared at the mirror.

"I miss you Mommy."

I picked up my dirty clothes and went back to Jah's room letting the tears stream down my face.

He looked up at me sadness quickly replacing the happiness in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked his voice full of sympathy.

"Nothing I just miss my Mom."

He stared at me for a little bit before handing me my clothes. I took them from him and slipped it on not caring that he was watching me.

"Whatchu wanna do baby girl?" He cooed.

"Sleep." I said getting on the bed and slipping under the sheets.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to me.

Oh how I've been waiting for this moment.

Enjoy❤️😌