Neighbor

Jordan
When we got to our new house it was dark outside, my mom was so tired she just grabbed a blanket and curled up on the floor. Which means I was alone, with something I feared

My thoughts

I couldn't take it, I needed a distraction. I grabbed a jacket and quickly slipped out the door, trying to get away from my thoughts.

When I got outside I saw a black van parked in front of my house. I picked up my pace but just as I got down the block someone tackled me.

Jahseh
As I stepped out of Ski's house I saw two bodies rolling on his grass fighting each other. It was pretty dark outside, when I squinted I saw a girl fighting this hooded figure. I quickly walked over pulling her from under him.

"Who the hell are you?" The man asked growling he looked like he was 50 what the fuck was he doing bothering her?

"I'm her boyfriend who the fuck are you?" I snapped right back at him, all he did was laugh.

"Now I know your lying, so if you aren't.....prove it"

I looked down at her but she was already looking up at me, before I could even react she smashed her lips onto mine. Damn they were soft, I actually thought she was innocent but she was actually pretty good at this. Tapping her thigh signaling for her to jump so I could deepen the kiss, she slowly shook her head no. She softly bit my lip pulling it back, she looks up at me. She slowly gets closer to my ear.

"When I push away from you tackle him and pin him down." She whispered softly into my ear.

"Okay you two I've seen enough!" the older man said angrily. That's when she pushed away from me, I quickly push him down pinning him to the ground. Looking up I see her run down the block and into this house.

Oh hellll no

I know this girl really didn't just leave me to deal with HER problems! That's when I started to get real mad. The man noticed I was mad, he started laughing.

"She's just a little hoe, don't stick up for hoes like her"

"Shut up" I grumbled getting off of him.

I walked back to my car and go home.

Jordan
I rushed inside shaking and out of breath, I ran over to my mom almost tripping on my way over. Pulling my mom off the couch.

"What the fuck Jordan"

"HE'S HERE! UNCLE PHIL!" She quickly shot up, she put on her slides and slipped out the door. I walked with her too where Uncle Phil and that boy was supposed to be.

"Jordan what the hell? Ain't nobody here?"

"He-he-he He was here!"

She turns to me angrily making her way back to our new home.

What a great day to be a Floridian

This chapter was very rushed  so don't mind my mistakes, the next chapter will be better though trust me🤞🏽❤️