Take Out

Jordan
Jahseh sat up moving me to his lap, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I started dozing off.

"Yo Jahseh I'm bouta go get some food you want anything?" Ski asked still looking at us and smirking.

"Yea I'm coming, yo Jordan you want anything?" He asked pulling me from his neck.

Man when I tell you I was high I was HIGH. Ski got some good weed.

I just looked at him tilting my head a little bit smiling at him.

"You'll be hungry as hell when your sober again so let's go get you some food." He said taking me off his lap and standing me up. Taking my hand we went to Ski's car and hopped in.

We pulled up to a McDonald's driveway.

"Yo whatchu want?" Ski asked us.

"I'll take a burger and fries with a coke." Jahseh answered

"Chicken nuggets and fries!!" I said giggling.

We ordered our food and went back to Ski's place, I was so tired that as soon as we got inside I went over to the couch and fell asleep.

Two Hours Later
I woke up to the sound of Ski and Jah playing video games. Neither of them took their eyes off the video game, so I got up and went over to the McDonald's bag and got my food. I warmed it up in Ski's microwave before going back on the couch. I was hella hungry this shit tasted real good. Ski and Jah were yelling at each other, they were playing some type of zombie video game but I wouldn't know.

"Mmm this shit bussin." I said before putting another fry in my mouth.

Jahseh gave me a quick look before smirking.

"This dagger dick gon taste real good in yo mouth too." he said mumbling.

Ski started laughing loud as hell I bet you everyone on this damn earth could hear his ass. I just furrowed my brows and continued to eat my food.

"I bet you said something nasty huh?"

"You wasn't saying all that when my tongue was down your throat." He replied smirking not taking his eye off the game.

I tried to ignore his little comment but the fact that my face was red didn't help. He finally put his controller down and turned to me.

"Aw it's okay baby girl no need to be embarrassed." Jah said.

That's when I got a phone call from Abby I quickly answered.

"Heyyyy Jo! Soo there's this party you tryna pull up?"

"Hell yeah slide the addy" I replied

(Addy means address)

"Ight see you there." She said hanging up.

"Jahseh can you drive me home I'm going to this party with Abby."

He looked at me with a 'oh really?' type face.

"Party??"

"Yes party"

"Ski we going to a party you coming?"

"Wait we-"

"HELL YA IM COMING!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, we decided that they would get their clothes from their place then get ready at mine.

When we got to my house we only had 3 hours to get ready so I quickly opened my door and rushed upstairs to get ready.

Two hours later
I had decided to flat iron my hair and wear my hoop earrings with a black sports bra, a yellow jacket, and some nike tights.