Chapter 35 - Satisfaction

Serena's POV

I was laying on the bed, my head rested on Aspen's chest while he was playing with the lock of my hair.

"Did I meet your need, Ms. Evans?" He asked, amused.

I lifted my gaze up and looked at him. "Hmm." I pretended to think.

His eyes widened as he looked at him, shocked. "Baby, I am spent." He said with a serious expression.

I chuckled and kissed his lips. "I am totally satisfied, Mr. Anderson." I said arrogantly. "...for now." I added, amused.

He chuckled and pulled me into his embrace. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Suddenly, his phone rang. I pulled back, letting him get up. He got up quickly and searched for his phone.

"Shit!" He hissed as he looked at the screen.

"Dad?" He picked up his phone, running his hand through his hair.

"Where the hell are you? You are late." His father yelled louder. Even I heard it from the bed.

"Umm...Dad...I..." He mumbled nervously as he started picking up his clothes. "Yes...I know...Dad...I am coming." He said while putting his clothes on hurriedly.

When he was putting on his pants, he almost fell down. Fortunately, he leaned his hand against the wall for support. I couldn't hold myself and burst out laughing. He gave me a dirty look while buckling his belt, still talking to his father on the phone. Then he grinned at me, amused, shaking his head.

I wrapped the cover around me and got up. I ran my hand through my hair, smoothing it. I was staring at my gorgeous boyfriend who was sweating in cold sweats while talking to his father on the phone.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly as he hung up his phone.

"You have to, little lady." He said playfully as he put his phone into his pocket. "I should punish you for distracting me with your irresistible charm." He added, amused.

When he wanted to approach me, I ran away, laughing.

"Come here, you naughty girl

"Come here, you naughty girl." He said amusingly and caught me.

I giggled, squirming in his strong arms. He pulled me closer to him and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

"Come on. See your boyfriend to the door as a good girlfriend." He said, smirking playfully. I beamed at him and nodded.

He took a step backward as he said, amused. "After you." I nodded, smiling.

As I took a step towards the door, he slapped my butt, chuckling. I giggled and turned my face towards him as I stuck my tongue out.

"Pervert." I exclaimed, smirking. He chuckled.

Aspen's POV

I rubbed my eyes before opening them. I smiled happily as I saw my beautiful angel sleeping beside me on the bed. The cover barely covered her hips. She looked so sexy. The scenes from last night flashed in my mind. She was perfect. Her sex drive had increased. It was amazing. The pregnancy turned my little innocent girl to a wild woman who was blowing my mind. Her breasts were bigger, making her sexier. She drove me crazy.

I leaned over her and placed a soft kiss on her lips, stroking her hair gently. Then I got up and went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I put on my clothes.

Serena was still sleeping peacefully. I smiled, staring at her. My sunshine. I felt so lucky. She was a beautiful woman inside and out.

I walked towards her and placed a soft kiss on her lips. I grabbed my jacket and left.

****

As I left the event venue, I went to the mansion. My parents invited us for a barbecue dinner. My uncle, Uncle Dan, Uncle Mike and their families were invited too.

I had to attend the event this evening. So the driver dropped Serena off the mansion. I sent her a message informing her that I left the event, and I was about to arrive.

I parked my car in front of the mansion and directly went to the garden. After greeting everyone, I sat down on the seat next to Serena and placed a chaste kiss on her lips. She smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"How do you feel?" I asked as I placed my hand on her stomach, rubbing it gently.

"Fine." She said, giving me her captivating smile and placed her hand on top of mine on her stomach.

While we were eating our dinner, I felt Serena's eyes on me. She brushed her fingers against my arm or her leg to my leg under the table from time to time. And all these signs predicted to me what was in my beautiful pregnant girlfriend's mind.

She placed her hand on my thigh without drawing attention. I turned my face towards her and gave her a devilish smirk. She bit her lower lip, looking into my eyes as she started moving his hand up and down my thigh.

She moved her hand up and up. I tensed up as she ran her fingertips over my member.

Fuck!

As she continued her sweet torture, my member was getting harder. I placed my hand on top of her hand and stopped her. I gave her a warning look. She looked at me with inquiring eyes. I smiled at her innocence. Baby, how will I stand up when you get my member hard? But I will teach you everything. I have already taught her a lot of stuff about sex. She was a good student, and she was open to try new things.

I stroked her hair as I leaned over her ear and whispered in her ear. "If you get my member hard, how will I stand up?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at me. Her cheeks turned into pink. I chuckled and brought her hand to my lips. I placed a soft kiss on her knuckles.

"Sorry....I couldn't think about it." She whispered innocently, giving me an apologetic look. I smiled and stroked her hair gently.

A few minutes later, she stood up. I gave her a questioning look. She informed me that she was going to the bathroom. Then she went towards the sliding glass door.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed.

'Mr. Anderson, I need your help. Waiting for you in the bathroom. Come quickly.'

I chuckled, shaking my head, amused as I got what she was implying. I put my phone into my pocket and stood up.