Chapter 38 - Wedding bells

Serena's POV

"Are you fine, dear?" My mother asked, worried as she walked in. My father looked at me worried as he walked in after my mother.

"I felt a sharp pain, but it passed." I informed and straightened as I felt better.

"Do you want me to call the doctor?" My mother asked.

"I am calling." My father said and grabbed his phone without waiting for my answer.

"No, Dad. I am fine. Don't worry. I am nervous. Because of that, my little girl feels uncomfortable." I said. He nodded and put his phone into his pocket.

My mother picked up my bouquet and handed it to me.

"Are you ready, dear?" My father asked, giving me a warm smile.

"Yes." I breathed deeply and said.

Aspen's POV

I was in my suite, getting ready. I couldn't wait to see Serena.

I felt so nervous. I had never been so nervous as I was now. Even my hands were trembling.

 Even my hands were trembling

"Chill out, dude." Robert said, smirking.

"Yes, you will faint before seeing my sis." Milan commented, giving me a sarcastic smirk.

"I will see you how you will be when you get married, dude." I said to Milan, giving him a mocked smirk.

Milan chuckled and gave Robert a teasing smile. Robert gave him a death glare. William and I burst out laughing.

After getting ready, we went downstairs.

I was breathing deeply, trying to calm down while waiting for Serena at the altar. My heart was pounding.

All my nervousness vanished as I saw Serena. She looked stunning in her wedding gown. My angel. I gave her a bright smile as our eyes met. She smiled back at me.

His father handed me her hand. I held her hand and brought it to my lips and kissed her knuckles.

"You are stunning." I said honestly. She gave me a shy smile.

Serena's POV

Aspen wrapped his arms around my waist and placed a tender kiss on my lips as we got married.

"I love you, Mrs. Anderson." He said, giving me a boyish grin as he pulled back slightly.

"I love you too, Mr. Anderson." I said, giving him a wide smile.

After our first dance, we greeted our guests. Uncle Blaze and Aunt Ashley approached us. Uncle Blaze pulled a navy blue velvet box out of his pocket and extended it towards us.

"It is a wedding gift for you from Ashley and me." He said, giving us a warm smile and wrapped his arm around Aunt Ashley's shoulder.

Aspen took the box, giving them a questioning look. He opened the box. There were keys and a note in the box. There was an address on the note.

"I want my grandchildren to play in nature, not indoors. Run and play in the fresh air as much as they want." Uncle Blaze said.

"Thank you, Dad, Mom." Aspen said, giving them a warm smile and hugged them.

"Thank you." I said, giving them a smile and hugged them.

"You are welcome. Both of you made us happier, but I have a condition." He said, a mischievous grin on his face. Aspen gave him a curious look. "I want a lot of grandchildren." He said, smiling. My cheeks turned crimson red.

Aspen wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him as a devilish grin appeared on his face. "Your wish is my command, Dad." He said, smirking. His parents laughed.

"Aspen!" I warned him, blushing. He chuckled and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

I sat down as I got tired. My feet were sore. I was staring at Aspen who was talking to William. He winked at me as he noticed I was staring at him. I gave him a bright smile.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. But it was more painful.

"Ahh." I screamed in pain and placed my hand on my stomach.

Aspen rushed towards me in panic. He knelt down beside me and placed his hand on my stomach.

"Pain?" He asked anxiously.

Our families rushed towards us too. Everyone was looking at me, worried.

When I wanted to answer, my eyes widened in panic as I felt water running down my legs.

"What?...What happened?" Aspen asked, panicked as my expression changed.

"My water..." I muttered as I started crying.

Aspen's face got white as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ok...we are going to the hospital." Aspen mumbled as he tried to pull himself together.

Aspen straightened and helped me to stand up. My father moved closer to me and helped me to stand up too.

"Ahh." I screamed in pain, squeezing Aspen's hand as I felt another pain. "Aspen, our girl..." I said, crying.

"Calm down, sunshine. We are going to the hospital. Don't worry. Our girl will be fine." Aspen said softly and placed a warm kiss on my forehead, trying to assure me, but I felt worry in his eyes.

He scooped me up in his arms bridal style and carried me out. Our families followed us. Aspen helped me to get in the car. When he wanted to go to the driver's side, my father stopped him.

"Sit beside Serena. You can not drive properly in this state." My father said firmly.

"Yes, Aspen. Dan is right." Uncle Blaze supported my father. Aspen nodded and got in the car.

Uncle Blaze grabbed the key and rushed towards the driver side. He started the car and drove.

I screamed in pain, squeezing Aspen's hand tightly as I felt another sharp pain.

"No, it is early, my baby." I said, crying in panic as I placed my hand on my stomach.

"Don't worry, Serena. We are about to arrive." Aspen said, stroking my hair gently. He tried not to show me his fear, but he was so scared too. Even his face was pale.

"It is early, Aspen." I said, sobbing while rubbing my stomach.

"Nothing will happen to our little princess." Aspen said softly and gave me a reassuring smile, rubbing my stomach as he tried to calm me down, but I noticed his eyes welled up.