68. The Meet Up

No, I change my mind. I ship Zsasz with Tabitha. Wait no but I love Butch. BUTCH MY BABY NO. no wait I ship Tabby with Ecco... wait no. Damn my brain cannot handle this.

And how did I not realise that Lee (from Gotham obviously lel) is also in deadpool. She's deadpools gf but she's also Jim's ex gf. What a player. my dad is in the room and they're at the sex scene and I'm slowly dying.
----

Third Person P.O.V.

"And what are you doing here?" Jeremiah mockingly asks, his nostrils flaring as he tries to suppress a growl slithering up his throat.

Barbara Kean had hurt someone he cared about.

'You didn't seem very caring when you chocked her. What a shocker, broski isn't very good with the ladies,' Jerome's voice in his head argues. He had first heard him after he was sprayed with the insanity gas, but it had soon quietened down. When Samantha was gone, the voice grew louder, giving him a splitting headache.

"I'm just here to visit you. No bad blood needed," Barbara explains, raising her arms to show she doesn't have a gun on her, but smirking. There is a few other women behind her, one of them being Tabitha.

Jeremiah sneers, "'No bad blood'? Why are you here then? A friendly little reunion?"

"That sounds more like it," Barbara grins, clasping her hands together. "Now, where's Sam?"

'Not doing very well, since brother dearest here cut off her oxygen.'

"She's... busy. I advise that you leave, before I do what you did to her," Jeremiah warns, not wanting to start a fight. He doesn't want to endanger Sam.

"Ah, that's old news. I mean, she's forgiven me for shooting her. Probably. Now, I wish that I shot you. I don't know why I didn't. Maybe because I thought, like your brother, you wouldn't stay dead."

"So that's why you're here? To finish me off?" Jeremiah chuckles, his grip on his gun getting tighter. Tabitha notices this, and gets out her own weapon. Barbara holds her back with an arm, before answering Jeremiah once more.

"As much as I would like to, we're not here for you. I was told that you and Penguin had a meet up."

"You want me to tell you where he is," Jeremiah assumes.

"He murdered someone I didn't particularly care about, but my friend here," she motions to Tabitha, "did. Revenge is bittersweet, no? You may feel fulfilled in killing them, but you've already lost something or someone else and can never bring them back."

"I don't have the faintest idea where Cobblepot is. The last time I saw him, he was begging me not to end his miserable existence there and then."

"So, he's six foot under?" Tabitha growls, wanting to have killed him herself.

"No, he's not. I let him live, because I can tell that he will play an important... role in all of this. Another pawn, or another leader in what is to come of Gotham."

"And what is that? What is going to happen to Gotham?" Barbara questions, raising an eyebrow humorously.

"Why, I can't reveal all of it yet, can I? You should just know, it will affect every person in Gotham, but mostly Bruce Wayne and Samantha."

"Fine. I guess I came here with no reason at all then?"

"Not entirely, no."

Everyone turns, to watch an approaching Oswald Cobblepot, men with guns in their hands surrounding him. Jeremiah hides his grin by looking down. Of course he knew that Penguin would follow him, after leaving him alive. Penguin thought he could keep a close eye on Jeremiah, however he didn't know that he was putting up the act of staying in the secluded house in the woods, as if he wasn't actually planning something. But, Jeremiah didn't expect Barbara Kean to show up as well.

Tabitha snarls when she sees the man who murdered Butch Gilzean - the first person she truly ever loved. Oswald just smiles at her, as if she is an old friend of his. She isn't.

"Oswald Cobblepot... it's a surprise to see you here," Jeremiah lies, but the small man believes it, shrugging.

"I hope it's a good surprise. Not like when I found out that Barbara was coming after me, along with her little girlfriend. I don't know about you, but I don't fancy looking over my shoulder," Oswald says, his smile widening.

All of a sudden, his men begin to fire in the direction of Barbara, causing all of the women behind her to raise their guns and swords, getting into the fight.

Jeremiah doesn't know who's side he should be on, so he stays quiet, staying in the shadows as the fight unfolds.

This means he doesn't spot one of Oswald's men going into the house, towards where Samantha is. They have a gun in their hand.

----

WoAh shitty ending, ik ik, but I would rather post a shorter chapter and give it to you earlier. I was just watching Harry Potter and Sirius died and I can't ok. UMBRIDGE DESERVES TO BE EXECUTED... too extreme? No.

ok cool.

Nice.

Bye.