~1~

"Dad!" Peter shouted from the top of the stairs. Tony ran up them in panic.
"Peter! Are you hurt?" Tony yelled as he ran.

When he got there he saw Peter laying on the ground, sprawled out with a sweater stuck over his head.

"Help! I can't get it off!" Peter exclaimed. Tony sighed and rolled his eyes.
"God kid, I thought you were hurt or something." Tony said as he removed the sweater from Peter's head.

Peter rolled his eyes and smirked at Tony.
"Oh my gosh dad, you're always freaking out about nothing. You're such a mom." 

Tony playfully glared at Peter and rubbed his hair affectionately.
"If I was such a 'mom' you wouldn't call me dad. I don't think I'll ever get over that." He gushed.

Peter made a gagging sound then stood up.
"Where's Uncle Rhodey and Vision?" He asked. Tony shrugged.
"I'm not sure, probably downstairs drinking coffee. Well Vision is probably just hovering there uncomfortably while Rhodey drinks coffee."

Peter smiled, hugged Tony then skipped down the stairs. There he saw exactly what Tony described.

"Hi uncle Rhodey! Hey Vision!" Peter said happily. Rhodey smiled at Peter. Vision waved.
"Hey Pete, what's up?" Rhodey asked. Peter sat down beside him.

"Not much, I was thinking of going out though?" Peter asked. Rhodey nodded. "Sure, be safe."

Ever since the fight, and since Peter moved into the tower, it was a set rule that he needed to tell someone before he went out, and couldn't stay out for more then three hours in a row.

Peter ran to him room and threw on his suit. Then he opened up the Spidey window tony installed and hopped out. He cheered as he swung through the city, and became serious when he found his first crime.

{•••}

Peter had already been out 2 and a half hours and he had stopped so much crime. He was exhausted. He figured he should turn in early since he was so tired.

When he heard a scream, that changed his plans. Peter swung down and found a young woman. She was the one screaming. He looked at her.

"Hey miss, I'm Spiderman, are you oka-" she cut him off by jumping up and rudely shoving her way past him as she ran away.

"Wow, wait to disprove the stereotype that all New Yorkers are rude." Peter said sarcastically.

Then, his Spidey senses went crazy. He spun around, but it was too late. A blue smoke clouded his head and he began to feel his limbs tingle.

Before he knew it, he was on the ground. He struggled but his body wouldn't move. A large figure in all black came close to him.

"Hello, Spiderman." The man sneered. Peter glared at him under his mask.
"Who are you?" He shouted.

The man just laughed.
"I, am your worst nightmare..." The man said, "the paralysis will wear off soon, take this as a warning since next time, it won't be temporary."

And with that the man ran out of the alley and he disappeared. Peter struggled some more but it was no use. He'd have to wait until the paralysis wore off.

Even worse, was that somehow it was 6:27. Which meant he had now been out for 3 and a half hours. Depending on how much longer he was stuck here, he could be here for so much longer.

"Peter, you have maxed out on patrol time, shall I alert Mr. Stark of your condition?" Karen asked through his mask.
"NO! Karen no, don't do that." Peter exclaimed.

There was no way Tony could find out about this. If he did, Peter would be dead. He'll probably be dead anyways for staying out so late.

{•••}

Peter was late. He was really late. The paralysis took three hours to wear off, but Peter still didn't call Tony.

He walked into the tower, and saw his family sitting in the livingroom, disappointment and worry on their faces. Peter took off his mask and sat down. Before he had a chance to explain, Tony started yelling.

"For god sakes Peter! You were gone for 6 hours! 6 hours! I flew around the city for two of  those hours looking for you! Where the hell were you!?"

Peter looked down.
"I got caught up in a crime." He mumbled. Tony's fury only got worse.
"You got caught up in a crime!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME PETER. You had me worried sick! I thought you were hurt or dead, or-"
Peter cut him off.

"IM FINE! I'm fine dad! Stop worrying so much!" He shouted. Rhode's eyes widened and he left the room. So did Vision. Tony looked at Peter with an expression of pure fire and his voice trembled since he was so angry.

"You're right, you're fine. I shouldn't worry. Why should I care how the kid I took into my home is four hours late for his curfew. Huh? What's it matter? ITS NOT LIKE YOU'RE MY SON PR ANYTHING!? MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU WHERE YOU WERE SINCE YOU'RE SO FINE WITHOUT ME!"

Tony regretted the words as soon as they left his mouth. Peter stood up with tears in his eyes.
"Peter I'm-" Tony tried, but Peter cut him off.
"ITS TOO LATE! I KNOW IM JUST A BURDEN TO YOU!" He screamed and ran into his room.

He slammed the door shut and cried. Tony was downstairs crying too. Little did he know, that, with tears still streaming down his face, Peter was packing a bag of stuff, threw on a hoodie and jumped out the window.

He was leaving. Tony didn't want him anymore. He was just a bother. He didn't know where he would go, but it would be somewhere far, far away from here...

I hope that was a good first chapter! Sorry it's kinda short. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
~Taco