~13~

No one had a clue what just happened.

Everyone ran once that Norman guy disappeared.

Who was he anyways?

They ran to Peter and saw that his eyelids were closed and he was laying on the ground. Suddenly he jumped up into the air.

"Woah Peter calm down! You're safe, it's us!" Tony said. Peter looked at him and nodded his head, but everyone could tell that he was still extremely nervous.

"Pete, who was that guy?" Steve asked calmly. Peter shuddered and looked down at the ground.

"Th-that was Norman... Norman Osborn. He-he killed them.... he-he murdered all of them."
Peter stiffened. He was still trying to cope with the fact that everything that had happened in his life, was because of that one man. That one cruel, heartless and disgusting man.

Natasha held him close and spoke to him softly.
"We know how hard this is for you Peter. This man is the one behind everything, but who is he Peter. And why does he hate you so much?"

Peter took a deep breath.

"Before Ned and MJ, I had this one friend. His name was Harry. Harry Osborn, Norman's son. We were inseparable, and Norman always had an odd obsession with me. Then my parents died, and he tried to get closer to me, but I still preferred Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Then, Ben died and I can closer to Norman and Harry.

One day, Harry was killed. I-I spent so much time with Norman, comforting him, helping him through the 'hard times'. But I guess I was wrong...

I just can't believe that he would kill his own son.... just to get to me. He was also the Green Goblin, my greatest enemy. I barely made it out of that one alive. Beating him was pure luck, but now he's way stronger than before...

If I fight him again... I-I don't think I'll make it out alive."

Everyone was silent. Completely speechless at the horrible story that Peter had just told them. Suddenly, a thought popped into Clint's head.

"You have us now though. He surely can't beat all of us!" He said happily and everyone agreed but Peter violently shook his head.

"No! You can't help me fight him!"

Everyone tilted their heads in confusion.
"What?" Bucky asked. Peter sighed.
"I can't afford to lose anyone else. This is what he wants. He wants to pick you off one by one and slowly destroy me..."

Tony shook his head.
"I don't care what this guy thinks he can do, I'm gonna blast him so hard he won't even have time to do that evil smirk thing he does."

Peter jumped up and held Tony by his arms. Peter had tears in his eyes.

"Dad, please... if Norman gets you... I'll never be able to live with myself. Please, let me handle this dad, I can't lose another father..."

Tony sighed and looked at the others, then at Peter's broken eyes. He couldn't bare to look at his kid like this.

"Peter, after everything that's happened these past few months, if I've learned one thing, it's that I need to trust you..."

Peter smiled at these words but the others were shocked.

"I'll let you handle this, but if it gets out of hand I will not hesitate to interfere. Understood?" Tony said.

Peter sighed with relief knowing he could at least protect Tony and the others.
"Thank you dad..."

Tony hugged Peter tightly.
"Why don't you go get some sleep kiddo, it's been a rough day."

Peter nodded and walked upstairs to his room.

Once he was gone, the others began to pester Tony with questions and arguments towards his decision.

"What the hell Tony!? We can't just let Peter fight that guy alone!" Clint said.

"He'll get hurt!" Steve exclaimed.

"Or killed!" Bucky added.

Natasha just started Tony down in silence.

Tony rolled his eyes.
"You don't actually think I'd let that happen right? I told Peter he can handle it until it gets out of control, and as soon as Norman comes back, I'll say that it's out of control."

Everyone calmed down and nodded in understanding, but Natasha shook her head.

"No that's not right." She said.

Everyone looked at her like she had three heads. She rolled her eyes and continued.

"Tony, Peter believes that you trust him, and I know that you know if we're in that fight, Peter won't be at his A-game because he'll be so worried about us. If we're not there, he'll fight as hard as he can knowing no one will get hurt."

Everyone nodded again but they hated the idea.

"He's gonna die, isn't he..." Tony said sadly.

No one responded. They didn't want to believe it, but it was a very high possibly. No matter what they did, Peter still had a very great chance of being killed.

Bucky shook his head.
"No! Peter is a strong kid, he lived in hiding for 4 months, went to jail for 2 weeks, made it through endless traumatic experiences, and most importantly, he's Spiderman!

Peter will survive this!"

{•••}

"There is no way Peter will survive this.

Everything is falling into place, just like I want it too.

Killing Richard, Mary, Ben, May and Harry was only the beginning, he has no idea what's to come...

With your help, Peter will crumble faster than I could have ever imagined."

"As long as he doesn't figure out who I am boss."

"Don't worry, you are the last person he would suspect to do anything..."

"Let's have some fun then, and kill Peter Stark..."

Ooooh, who do you think is working with Norman!? Sorry it took so long to get this up! Thanks for reading!
~Taco