~12~

So there Peter sat, tied to a chair, more of that paralyzing stuff in him, only this time it felt a lot stronger, and his poor family stuck on the other side of a wall with nothing to do but watch.

(Okay so Peter's talking in like slur so like it's hard to read sorry.)

Mr. DreamNightmare smirked and Peter rolled his eyes.
"O' course, mo' pa'lazin stuff." He slurred. Mr. DreamNightmare slapped Peter in the face and came right up to him as he growled.

"You only talk when I tell you to talk. Understand?"
Peter rolled his eyes.
"Wha'ever."

Mr. DreamNightmare circled around Peter's chair again as he began phase 2, getting in Spider-Man's head. Something no villain has been able to do before, where Spiderman actually showed it.

"Oh Peter, it's such a shame that it's come to this... you know I always wanted you to be my son... the genius kid who had no one to love him..."

Peter wasn't fazed. Mr. DreamNightmare continued.

"But then next thing I know, you're swinging around the city like the freak you are, using your mutant powers for 'helping the little guy'. Well let me tell you something Peter, there's a reason that after you save someone, they run away."

Peter was still holding his ground, unfazed.

"Sure you save their lives, but you know deep down that they run, because a freak like you is scarier than any mugger that might come around. You're unnatural Peter. A mistake of the universe. And I'm going to erase this mistake."

Peter began to squirm and the other avengers were shocked at how someone could say this to a child.

"But yet you still find people to love you! Your fellow freaks! But it's not like they know who you really are, or all the things you've done. They'd leave you the second they found out. I guarantee it."

Peter was now breathing heavily. He knew what this guy was talking about... but only a handful of people knew this, and most of them were already dead.

"You know, he wasn't lying when he said he didn't do it. He was innocent. Spiderman, protector of the innocent, sent one he swore to protect to prison for the rest of his life."

These words stung Peter. Peter began to hyperventilate and was shaking his head as much as he could muster with the paralysis effects still in place.

Mr. DreamNightmare saw this and smirked as he continued.

"Your uncle would be so disappointed Peter. I know the story you told them, it's a real shame they didn't get to hear the real story. I think I'll tell them now..."

"N-no..." Peter croaked. Mr. DreamNightmare came really close to his face and smirked evilly.

Then he walked over to the wall where the furious yet curious avengers stood, looking for any way inside the barrier.

"It's such a shame Peter didn't tell you himself. I mean it's not like it's a surprise, he did lie to you for 4 months about his name, he didn't tell you who his father was, and he ran away from you Stark.

He lied to you about so many things... how he got his powers... how his parents died, how his uncle died, how his aunt died. Oh wait, he doesn't know about those ones yet."

Everyone looked up. Peter's eyes now had tears threatening to spill. Mr. DreamNightmare looked at how close he was. Just one final push and he will succeed.

"That's right Peter. I made sure you were bitten by the spider. I was the one who organized the hit on your parents plane. I was the one who shot your uncle. And your aunt didn't die from a heart attack, I killed her."

Peter was now full on sobbing. Mr. DreamNightmare laughed coldly and continued.

"That's right! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! You've been ruining my life since the day you were born Peter! And now I will have my revenge by ruining yours! Slowly... painfully... everything you cherish..."

Norman Osborne removed his mask and came inches from Peter's face, as he growled one last word in his face.

"Gone."

Peter was trembling with fear. He hyperventilated at the sight of his old arch enemy. But Norman was dead?

If he was back... then this would be the end for him. He barely managed to beat him the first time. It was pure luck that he didn't die. He didn't know if he'd be so lucky the second time around...

Norman disappeared and a faint evil chuckle echoed through the room. The barrier disintegrated, Peter's eyelids grew heavy, the avengers rushed towards him,

But he collapsed...

{•••}

Phase 2 complete...

Time to begin phase 3...

It's the end of Spiderman

Wow. So this chapter just happened. Honestly guys when I started writing this chapter I did not think it would end up like this. Anyways, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
~Taco