Fall Down 7 stand up 8

I cried multiple times to my mom because the main reason was I don't want to lose everything I gained and learned in Spanish. I just want someone of my own race to accept me. And I remember this past May in 2018 I told my mom officially that I am done! Onto Italian guidos and pretty boys like JMac (Jessie McCartney) and Zac Efron! With the jersey shore I've always been crushing on him! Since the first season! He's the best looking one out of the guys! Hahaha well Ronnie too and vin and mike but coming from where I did it was like angels singing and a light from heaven shining on him! I think my dad would be proud of me if he was here! (Well he's proud of me from heaven) he's proud of me anyway. I literally never had anything like Pauly D. Not only that but he is the farthest thing from being cocky! I actually never even thought that about him even when he was on the show! He does nothing but spread kindness and advocate good vibes only! He's literally perfect for me! And I say this because I have watched every single episode and interviews and he's been on 2 other shows! (famously Single and marriage boot camp) he is the sweetest and has a heart of gold! Not only that but he has such a pure and beautiful soul! That I need in my life! He says in all the interviews that he needs someone who has those old school traditional ways and someone that will accept his lifestyle since he is a traveling DJ! In the words of Angelina "um hello????!!!!" That's me!! I don't care if you're a traveling DJ you have the same passion love and drive for music as I do!! I will support you every step of the way! Even when times get rough I will still be with you rockin witchu! The house? Please baby I'll clean vacuum! If somehow I could tel him I'm the one I would!!! Is hair? I'm a licensed professional! I got him on that! Kids? Oh yeah!! eeessskkiit!! And the fighting? There will be no fighting unless it's who loves who more!!! I genuinely can't express how much we should be together! "Alexa play Mariah Carey we belong together!"  I mean if you know me I know I'm not a one night love I'm someone you can take home to mom and dad! But like I'm still raunchy tho! So u got the best of both worlds!!  lady in the streets freak in the sheets! Aayyeee. So all day everyday I couldn't stop thinking about him! I would watch interviews and see how he reacts to stuff and what his personality is like! Stuff like that! And I fee like DJ Pauly D is my saving heaven and saving grace! I feel like there's hope and feel like I do have a future! Because of him existing it's a fall down 7 stand up 8! In other words fall down 7 ....I kept getting my heart broken over and over by boys that don't even speak my language and stand up 8 meaning because I found him! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! And like I said earlier I don't wAnna lose my Spanish that I learned because well (I think Pauly D likes Spanish and Hispanic women) I can be both!! I am 3/4s Italian and 1/4 Slovak.