Only in My Mind

Hayley Kiyoko said it the best "At least I got you in my head". I am proud to say this that I am not a one night stand I am not a hoe a whore a slut not a one night love! And I just can't (and won't stop) thinking about the sweet passionate love we will make! Nothing but us two in our bed lights off windows shut bed room door shut just us two feeling our hearts beat feeling the sweat dripping down our bodies! We gonna have a Xtina night and we gonna get Dirrty! I'm on bottom and he on top of me hands tracing every inch of my curves hugging me close pulling me closer and closer! Him kissing my neck biting my neck just nothing but love! My pink wet pussy horny ass feels his thick tan pierced penis go in me as he thrusts his hips and goes faster and faster as i am screaming and moaning his name! My hands grab the back of his head! As he goes in again to kiss my neck and i feel him inside me I grab him closer!!! As we reach the climax I say fuck it cum inside me so he decides there's no rush and pulls out and cum on my tits! I rub his sweet warm cum all over my tits ( like a facial)  then he cuddles and lays beside me and says I love you (my name) And kisses me on my lips! I say I love you too! So then I say stay there baby I got a surprise for you! I get up and start to pole dance for him! The lights are off curtains closed windows shut and locked and music Loud enough that we can't hear what we're thinking! I spin round and round drop and shake my ass twerk twerk twerk it out and once I'm done Pauly D says "you know something why don't you come over here" I walk over slowly and seductively and I straddle him as his hands are on my ass and I say spank me papi! Squeeze my ass as you give me a hickey! So then he starts to kiss me all over my neck and down my chest and he starts to remove my bra so I whisper "take it off baby" Paulys hands go slowly behind my back and slowly starts to undo my bra as my Neon Pink Lace bra falls to the floor on-top of Paulys Calvin's. my boobs are set free and as I am on Paulys lap I feel his thick and vainy dick get hard as his hands run up and down my back feeling every inch of my curves. I lean back over the bed as Paulys hands are still on my back holding me and supporting me. He gently flips me over so I'm on bottom. He starts to scoot my thong off my body and down my legs. Then my legs open for him to eat me out! He has his dick in his hand ready to insert it. Pauly says to me "Are you ready for this babygirl" I reply back with a fuck yeah honey Give it to me" As he takes the head inside my opening he's kissing my neck and sucking on it for a while and then he moves to my lips as he's pumping in and out in and out! We both start to get hot and sweaty (that's the best kind to be honest) so he goes back to his side and I go back to mine and he hold me tight in all the right places! Kisses my neck and says goodnight babygirl I love you! I say I love you more (so play that game until we both pass out)

so then the next morning comes around.....
We both are in different sleeping positions so I slowly and quietly move to the edge of bed and roll outta bed to go make him some chocolate chip pancakes some fruit and coffee! I wait for him to wake up and shower before we both go to work! (Him GTL and getting ready to DJ) and me I'll be in the studio all day recording new music! Then later on when he's done he picks me up at the studio and we go home to cuddle and watch a movie! (Who knows the same thing might happen Round 2)

         ********************************