~9~

A lovers spat was not his ideal way of making up, but based on the situation at hand, Albus couldn't deny that he wasn't getting exactly what he had wanted.

Whether it was manipulation or genuine love he was receiving, Albus was locked in an embrace he had no intention of removing himself from.

His cusp of manhood was tethered to the movement of the man pressed against him.

In the midst of the moment, Albus took a quick gasp. "...Gellert!" Almost immediately hushed by the tender lips of his lover.

Wisps of white hair were falling neatly over Gellert's eyes before clinging to his skin that was almost immediately covered in droplets of sweat. From the heat. From each other. Gellert couldn't identify between reality and fantasy anymore. What had he done?

But to deny the feeling that was inside him, it was desire and jealousy.
A complex glance that shadowed his derivative expression.

He wanted Albus. And this was his way into his heart. His trust. And his role into the salvation of the magic world over the non-magic.

Meanwhile, the kissing hadn't stopped.

Between breaths and laughter, Gellert had managed to tower over Albus. A process of making him lean back against his desk so the nape of his neck was open to grasp onto with his teeth.

Lost for words, and now associating with a venomous lust, Albus was pushed firmly against the wooden tabletop. An arch squared his shoulders whilst the love-hungry man tore at the skin above his chest.

Violence was now a predatory threat, yet Albus leant into the feeling, unwilling to let go.

Gellert pushed the prominent lust further, wrapping his arms around the waistline of Albus' belt. When he didn't intervene, Gellert went further, tucking his thumbs into the waistband as he traced his fingers under his shirt, feeling the rigid density of Albus' stomach.

Albus had been woven into a trance, falling for the persuasive deceit of Grindelwald's caress. But how good it felt.

To deny himself the happiness he now felt, was almost criminal. Not Gellert criminal, but a farce that he wouldn't give in too, so he let the tensions slide and leant back to allow Gellert to have his way with the curve of his hips.

Gellert's hand must have slipped, because next thing that happened was the papers and books piled up on the desk were being amicably sidled off the table. Albus gave a quick glance back to Gellert, but was ignored immediately.

When he lifted Albus onto the table, Gellert moved his fingers softly from his belt to his chest, caressing the velvety skin that peeled from underneath. He took the opportunity to undo the bottom few catches and lay his hands there for a moment.

He widened his eyes.

Albus could see now that he was atop the table, he sat a firm half a head taller than Gellert. Albus turned his gaze to look him in the eyes again.

"Mind leaning down?" Gellert smirked.

"Perhaps."

"You should know by now that I Always, get my way!"

With the hands that were on his chest, Gellert moved down again to spread Albus' tightly packed legs apart so he could manoeuvre into the gap. At Albus' brief shock, he took the chance to pull his head towards his own and kiss him tenderly. This time with passion.

No angst, no force of trauma or shock.
No 'I'm doing this to get my way, and I don't care what your feelings are' notion.

He was swayed by the feeling. Of lust and love. Of problematic emotion. Never sympathy, but it was almost weakness.

This made him pause.

"Something wrong, Gellert?"

He'd thought about it. Gellert knowing that he wanted Albus for more than one reason, but he couldn't be swayed from his mission.
But perhaps Albus could be swayed from the line of opposition...

"Of course not." He was hesitant and Albus could see, but he only smiled back, which made Gellert optimistic.

In addition, Albus could tell he was half-bothered by something, so in jest of sudden promiscuous sanity, he finished unbuttoning his own shirt. Slowly relieved it from his shoulders, and then pulled Gellert close from the collar neck of his white shirt.

Gellert gaped at the masculinity of Albus' lined chest. He was beautiful. Moving his hands along his abdomen, then kissing the area he had wished to go back to. A moment he thoroughly remembered from their childhood. This was exactly what he wanted.

"Now," Gellert started. "Move when I tell you to. Remember all the times we had before, and don't make a sound..." He was kissing the entirety of Albus' bare skin as he spoke a hushed, almost whispered tone.

Albus only managed to utter a mere "Mmm..." as Gellert grabbed him by the hips again and spun him around.

He'd pulled Albus back off the table also, as he now had his own hips symmetrical to his lovers. A lust that was apparent in both men by the peak in their trousers.

Albus faded into the moment once more, giving Gellert the time to unlatch his own shirt and haul it off his shoulders, roughly throwing it to the floor when he'd removed it so he could watch Albus shudder at the auxiliary of the shirt hitting the cold floor.

Both bare-chested men leant into one another. Gellert pushing forwards slightly harder behind Albus to indicate his stature among the two of them.

Albus was getting tiresome. Gellert could tell, but was making him wait. Waiting to make Albus haul in closer and hear the quiet jingle of the latch on his belt. Followed by the infamous zip that made him lose his nerve and look back at the man who was about to make love to him.

Gellert could see the tension on his face. It had been a while since their last embrace, but from everything he could recall, it was amazing. Albus was amazing, and the feelings they had were reciprocated to each other.

"Relax." He said.

Gellert was satisfied with the faint smile he got in return. Thankfully taking the time to hold onto Albus once more and remove the rest of his clothes.

He kissed his neck, and held onto his hands as he leant over and nestled his neck into Albus'.

"I would do anything for you, Gellert." Albus breathed out. Knowing what he had said was almost a confirmation. "I wanted you to know..."

Gellert in return smiled. From his stature he knew Albus could not see his face, but he knew. Knew that he'd finally got what he had wanted. Albus' consent.

"I know." He replied. And pushed forwards.

~~~
I've decided I don't want my fan fiction to explicably consist of smut because I don't want the writing to sound fake or pathetic.
This will be what my smut-like chapters will be like, so I hope you enjoy, and if not then don't read the book!
Xxx