~21 Part B~

(Continued).

"That night. It was that night wasn't it?"

Gellert nodded. He seemed prone to only answering in facial expressions and movements. A speech impediment caused by his callousness and fear.

"That night when you came to my office at Hogwarts. You came to me. I thought it was a dream and a nightmare all wrapped into one, but you...you planned that didn't you. And just in case it didn't go according to plan, you had a way to make me stay..."

The memories had finally cascaded over him like an overbearing facade of the past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the refurbished memory, Albus had woken up to find Gellert changing. Fumbling about like some teenage one-nighter as he tripped attempting to put on his left shoe.

Albus watched him, he who was unaware the dark haired man was staring as his chiseled abdomen.

"The view is rather good from here, but I reckon it would be even better up close and personal..." Albus had crawled across the bed, now watching Gellert's curt scare from when he just spoke.

"I didn't realise you were awake." Gellert was still shirtless. His trousers open, with the latch of his belt swinging around his waist. "I wasn't leaving because of you, if that's what you thought."

Albus smiled. "Of course not. I just thought," he crawled closer. "Maybe we could spend the morning together?"

Now perched on the corner of the bed, Albus sat up so he could wrap his arms around Gellert's muscular shoulders. Gellert stood a head taller as Albus was leaning, but that didn't stop the man from reaching up and lightly biting down on Gellert's neck with his teeth.

Gellert breathed out a lustrous entrancement. Trapped in a dance of companionship, skin to skin. It was too close.

He pushed lightly on Albus' chest. Enough to make him stop biting, but also enough to make him heave a dissatisfied look.

"It's not you." He sighed.

"If the next words to come out of your mouth is, 'it's me', then I'm going to be seriously pissed off!"

Gellert smirked. "Of course not. It's just..." he sighed again, stepping forwards and making himself comfortable on the side of the bed next to Albus. The man then copied his movements, swinging his legs around so they were sat symmetrical to one another on the corner of the poster-bed.

"Albus, I don't think you have my greatest intentions at heart. It's not you, it's just your beliefs. I want you beside me, but I think deep down you don't want to be."

"That's because you want to rule over the non-wizard world, no questions asked. We have this power, but don't you think overbearing societal claim over a people who cannot hope to fight for themselves, is wrong?"

Gellert wouldn't look at him. He stood up to control the anger subsiding in his gut.

Albus got up too, not realising Gellert's genuine upset, and swung his arms around his beloved from behind him.

Gellert whistled into a trance. He grabbed a hold of Albus' arm that was wrapped around his shoulder, and he sighed. A sigh that would define his every best and worst intention.

Grindeldore // The Hallows That Divide UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara