Chapter 6

•Nolani•

Perfection.

Exquisite, magnificent, mouth watering perfection.

My eyes roll back into my head, the cool counter top digs painfully into my thighs but I welcome the feeling as he sinks into me from behind. One large hand palms my ass and gives it a rough squeeze before trailing around my side to grip my hip. Another hand tangles in my curls and I let out a loud moan at the bite of pain it brings. He's speaking another language and I can't understand a single word he's saying but it sounds so good coming from his lips. His thrusts are punishing and relentless, his cock stretching me in the best way. His breath crashes against my neck, his tongue snaking out and gliding against the sensitive skin there. I can feel him everywhere, it's like I'm surrounded by him but I still crave more. I need more.

My hairs wet, water droplets dripping down my neck and shoulders. My nipples harden begging for attention, they feel tender as if they'd been worshipped previously but it wasn't enough they want more. He tugs on my hair and pulls my back against his chest. My eyes find our reflection in the mirror but his face is still buried in my neck, his dark hair wet and sticking to his face like armor shielding me from his features.

There's a knock at the door but it doesn't deter him.

"Raf are you in there?" A male voice questions from the other side.

I feel him smile against my neck and the hand that was on my hip grasps my breast and plucks and pinches my nipple, pulling a loud moan from my lips. I don't have time to even think about being embarrassed as his fingers abruptly leave my nipple and find my clit. He rolls his hips and hits my g-spot and I can't stop moaning, it's uncontrollable. Oh god I'm—

"Coming, don't stop!" I scream.

My fingers dig into the counter top.

"Yes!" I moan loudly, feeling that amazing build up you get right before the dam bursts.

Then he just stops moving and the feeling immediately disappears.

"What? No! Move!" I exclaim, thrashing against him.

I hit the floor of my bedroom with an audible thud, my eyes shooting open as reality comes crashing down on top of me like a bucket of ice water.

"No." I whine, lying flat on my back on the shaggy white rug I have in front of my bed.

My heart is hammering in my chest, my sex throbbing and empty. Not again, damn it! I have the urge to kick my feet and scream like a spoiled child who was told no but I refrain. I huff in annoyance, forcing myself to get off the floor and stand up ready to start breaking things as tears brim my eyes. I hate pregnancy hormones. For the past week I've had dreams just like that one. They're detailed and feel so real in the moment that I'm convinced it's happening until I wake up. I'm not sure if they're fantasy or parts of what actually happened the night I had with Rafael, either way thanks to the dreams plus my pregnancy hormones I'm horny as hell. My poor vibrator has never gotten so much use but it doesn't even ease the throb in the slightest. I need the real thing but the thought of sleeping with a man I don't even know while pregnant gives me hives.

The first night this happened I apparently screamed out in my sleep and Angelo stormed into my room wearing nothing but his boxer briefs and wielding a gun, which both embarrassed me thanks to the hot dream and frightened me since the sound of the door smacking the wall woke me up. After that I told him I was just having nightmares and sometimes that happens more often when you're pregnant then I shuffled him out of my room as quick as I could. I was afraid I would jump him in his mostly naked state. Although I've never felt any type of attraction toward him I'm also not blind. Let's face it the man is an ex marine, his body is literally sculpted to protect the country add that on top of my hormones and the dreams drowning me in lust and I don't know if I'm really in control of myself anymore. Better safe than sorry.