Long Weekend

Hana's POV

"I want that one." I pointed to the new GeForce RTX 2080 graphics card on the very top shelf. Me and (Y/N) are at our local PC gaming store inside our local shopping mall. It was the long weekend and me and (Y/N) got bored of playing video games. Something I thought I'd would never say ever in my life. So I invited him along to go shopping with me for some new PC components to rebuild mines and (Y/N)'s PC since they were getting outdated for the newer games releasing this year and besides, I could use the extra help and company.

Hana: "It's way too high up there, could you reach it for me?" I stepped onto my tippy toes and stretched out my arms showing (Y/N) my struggle.

(Y/N): "Anything for the amazing D.Va." I blush slightly.

He reached for two RTX 2080 graphic card with ease and dropped one onto my hands and the other presumably for his PC into the trolley.

Hana: "Thank you (Y/N)."

I had a quick look at the packaging to ensure that it was the correct graphics card. I always liked Nvidia packaging style, blocky yet with a smooth matte cover over the entire box. A simple black and gray as primary colour choice with a small hint of green to make it pop more. It was the correct one so I'd then dropped it into the trolley where it was filled with new PC components and accessories for me and (Y/N). I then pulled out my phone and went onto my notes for our checklist.

Hana: "K, we got the graphics card. Now all that's left is for the motherboard, fan and processor."

(Y/N): "And a new case." I was curious on what he meant.

Hana: "What do you mean new case? Your case is good."

(Y/N): "I know, it's just that I'm jealous that you get a unique D.Va case designed specifically for you. And I want my own unique case."

Hana: "Aww did I'd inspired you or something?"

(Y/N): "Maybe."

Hana: "I'm flattered, really." *giggle* "Would you like it if I get my graphic designer to design you one?"

(Y/N): "That'll be sweet, thank you Hana."

Hana: "Don't sweat it."

With me totally on board with (Y/N)'s new PC case design, he happily pressed one foot onto the trolley and the other foot onto the ground pushing him forward and riding the trolley as we made our way to the PC case section. When we got there the aisle was quiet rather completely empty. There were many cool design available to choose from, I'd even suggested some for him, but (Y/N) picked the one that was squared with one side being completely blank acting as a canvas for his design to be on and the other side being a clear panel to reveal the PC components and the RGB lights. I'd happily agreed with his choice and he placed his case neatly and nicely into the trolley.

With the final items being checked off the list one by one, it was time to pay. Waiting in cue lines are things that I absolutely dislike, I mainly advoid lines at gaming convention or any event in general by having a VIP pass since you know, I'm an internet celebrity and pro gamer and all. But that's life, suck it up Hana and deal with it. We would of have been bored to death waiting in this cue all day long if it weren't for Mike the store manager who opened up an entirely new cashier personally for us. We skipped the cue and headed to Mike. Knowing Mike for quite sometime and him being a fan of me meant we were good friends. He would frequently give me the absolute best deal for his shop if I'd promote his store on stream from time to time.

Mike: "Hey Hana, I'd saw your stream last night."

Hana: "Thanks for watching Mike."

I'd grabbed onto (Y/N)'s hand which shocked him a bit and pulled him in closer to me.