Midnight Cruise

(Y/N)'s POV

In a pitch-black environment, I can faintly hear someone calling out my name repeatedly over and over again in such a soothing voice.

"Hey (Y/N)"

"(Y/N)?"

"Helllllllo (Y/N)?"

They got no response out of me, so they started to gently poke at my cheek repeatedly. When that didn't work, they resulted to shouting and hard poking.

"Wake up (Y/N)!"

I slowly opened only one eye to peek around, feeling not excited to see who it was to bother my peaceful sleep. I shockingly opened the second eye and that feeling I had before had completely went away when I had saw the face of a cute Korean girl sitting on her knees on the floor next to me who was laying on the cold hard floor.

Hana: "Wake up sleepyhead. You feeling okay?" She asked me with some concern in her tone.

I sit up from the ground and start rubbing the mysterious bruise on my forehead. I can't remember what had happened before, but I somehow managed to end up in Hana's gaming room.

(Y/N): "W-what happened?"

Hana: "You don't remember?" She sounded surprised.

(Y/N): "I don't recall."

Hana: "Well today we went shopping at the mall today for some new PC components and then we had lunch there. Then we visited Dae-Hyun and stayed there for dinner. After that I drove us back home and invited you over to do a little bit of streaming. Then you passed out onto the floor."

(Y/N): "Wait what? I remember doing all of that except for the passing out on the floor part." I was shocked to hear that.

Hana: "Well are you okay tho?"

(Y/N): "My head hurts, but I'm o-"

Hana: "I'll be right back (Y/N)!" She jumped onto her feet and rushed out of the room.

When she was gone I got off of the cold floor and sat in Hana's more comfy gaming chair, still rubbing softly on the bruise on my forehead. Hana's black cat named Ye-Jin (Yes she has a pet cat, forgot to mention it earlier) had entered the room. She hopped onto my lap and stared at me with her sharp yellow eyes, observing me. She tilted her head in confusion for a bit before making herself comfortable on my lap. I run my hands back and forth through her thick black fur.

 I run my hands back and forth through her thick black fur

Hana and her cat Ye-Jin

I swivelled the chair around and pushed it forward to looked at Hana's desktop while still petting Ye-Jin who has started to take a sweet nap on my lap. Hana had left her Battle.net on, but that's not what I was looking for. Instead, I was curious about the time. I glanced at the bottom right corner of her monitor where I had found out it was currently 12:31am midnight.