1

"Alice I don't know what this is important to do now." I said my tone was questioning.

It was just hair after all.

Alice groaned. "You don't need to have bedhead on your wedding day." She explained. "Girl you are giving me a headache." She pouted.

We both burst out in laughter.

"Okay okay." Rosalie mumbles as she walks in the room. Her frame swiftly was at my side. "Why don't we do this?" She says pointing to a crown braid(or something pulled back with small clips for short hair, or for a pixie cut do your favorite hairstyle).

I actually loved it.

Alice squealed, and then squeezed Rosalie. "Yes! You did it." She looks at me, "You are wearing that one!" She screams pointing at me, then runs out of the room.

Rosalie looks at her sister, then bursts into laughter. I join in.

"Y/n what are we going to do with her?" She questions when we are still laughing.

"I have no idea." I say before Emmett walks in.

"What's so funny?" He says, his eyebrows raising.

We just look at each other. One words spoke the whole story. "Alice." We said at the same time, our melodies voices kinda matched together.

I'm still not used to that.

I look in the bathroom mirror. My red eyes are starting to tone down. They are starting to turn a copper color, but I am still shocked to not see them e/c. My golden red orbs shine bright still, because of the small reddish tint left.

I sigh, then smile.

My wedding is in a week.

"Yes it is." Edward says, catching me by surprise.

I was to lost in my own thoughts to hear him come in. I take his hand, then we hug.

Everyone leaves the room.

"How's Jasper feeling?" I ask him, Jasper looks like pure bliss but I don't know. What if he leaves me at the altar?

"He won't do that." Edward says looking into my eyes. "Besides, He is really happy. He's marring the love of his life." Edward says, we both smile when I suddenly think of Jasper's proposal.

I was on top of the moon.

And then we had to plan, plan, plan, deal with Alice, and plan.

We wanted to help her, not just have her do it by herself.

So far all that was left is to try on the dress sitting in the room next to me.

Edward smiles, then takes his leave. I walk to Alice's room. Before I can touch the door handle, Alice has it opened and me pulled inside.