6

"Congrats you two!" Alive screamed as she jumped on both of us. Every vampire in the house laughed until the wolves entered the house.

"Sorry we are late." Sam says ridgely, "There was a urgent meeting."

"It's no problem," I say with a smile. "Help yourselves to the food, it's not like we can have any." Jasper and I laugh as Embry and Paul dash towards the already cut cake.

"Auntie Y/n!" Nessie exclaims as she hugged my body. I crouched down a little and wrap my arms around her. "There is my favorite niece."

"I'm your only niece." She says giggling.

"Congratulations guys." Edward says as he grabbed his daughters hand. "So Mrs. Cullen how are you tonight?"

"Over the moon."

Jasper squeezes my hand as we made our rounds talking to the other clans. When our rounds are up, we gracefully walked over to the dance floor. I rested my head on his shoulder as we started dancing. We started with a sway, then went in with more of a waltz.

Jasper smiled.

As we migrated around the dance floor and our song, I Will Always Love You, came to an end clapping erupted from the crowd. Jasper put his head on top of mine as we embraced each other.

Carlisle and Esme came up and took our hands. With my dance partner as Carlisle and Jasper's as Esme we danced with our parental figures. When the song came to a close Jasper and I went back to wandering around with each other.

Until I saw something fly past the window when Jasper was walking the other direction.

"I'm gonna step out for a seck." I say keeping my emotions under control.

"You sure doll?" Jasper asked, his southern accent poking though.

"Yeah, I'll be back in a minute okay?"

"Don't leave me out here alone for long."

I nod my head acknowledging his. Creeping around the corner and out the door, my vampire eyes see figures in the distance.

Oh God.

I hurry back to Jasper.

"I jut saw two hooded figures in the forest." I could feel Jasper trying to calm me but my nerves just covered the feeling.

"What's going on?" Carlisle mutters as he sprinted over here.

"I saw two hooded figures in the forest," I say my nerves were clearly heard. "One looked to be a female, the other had a male body." By now the all Cullen's have crowded around me and Jasper.

Everyone looked tense.

By now some groups have left, making the only people at the party my family and the pack.

"Jacob," Bella said looking at the group of men, "Stay next to Nessie."

The overly warm man walked over and held hands with his imprint. We stopped the music as we all headed outside. I placed my hand into Jasper's as we all crept down the stairs of the back porch.

Jasper gave my hand a squeeze.

"Are we late to the party?" The female in the cloak said, her bright blood red eyes made me want to wince.

"I think we can do another hour or two still Jane." Edward responses calmly.

"Who's the new girl?" Jane questioned as she motioned towards me. "It's not every day we we hear of a wedding around the area we are checking up in."

The other vampire looked at me. Looking me up and down, the male nodded.

"This is my wife." Jasper says coolly as he stands slightly more in front of me.

"Well next time send us an invitation." Jane says at the same monotone tone. "We need to get back to Aro."

Her brother nods. With one simple swish of their capes, the take their dramatic leave.