7

No matter what we did, I couldn't stop thinking about the encounter with Jane. Why was she acting weird?

Why?

Jasper seemed to feel my uneasiness. Looking into my golden eyes he said, "Whats going on Y/n, you can relax now."

Calm entered my body.

Why do I feel like I've seen her before? And the male.

"What are thinking about?" My husband asked as we dipped our feet into the water.

"Jane. And that man, who was he?" My melodic voice asked Jasper as my hand reached towards his.

Jasper sighed.

"That's Alec. Janes brother."

"And?"

He looked at me. "Their twins"

"And?"

"They both have powerful abilities," He started finally starting to realize I wanted to hear more then just the fact they were siblings. "They, together, can affect your senses making you feel or not feel. Jane's ability is pain. Can make you fall to the ground in a wave of pain. Alec does the opposite. He takes away all of your senses. You can't do anything against them. Unless your Bella of course."

"What?" I said inquiring more information.

"They cause you physical pain, but don't work against Bella's shield."

"That makes more sense." I mumbled, using my right hand to draw patterns into the sand. The sun felt nice, and didn't make us sparkle as it normally would have if I haven't had used my ability.

But why did it feel like I've known them before?

Why were they acting weird?

I later back staring at the sun. Shaking my head, I tried to clear the thoughts from my brain.

Looking over to my husband, I stared at the way the sun's rays bounced off his hair. I unlocked my fingers from his and started to play with his golden hair.

"What are you doing Doll?"

"Shhh. I'm playing with your hair."

Taking my feet out of the ocean, I sat behind him. He later back into my as I braided his hair into little braids randomly throughout his head.

We just sat in silence for a bit, listening to the waves crash against the sand.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"Hm?" He questioned me.

"Anything?"

"Well there are a couple things." He answered as he turned facing me. "We could go swimming. We could hunt. Or we could try something inside."

If I could have blushed I probably would have.

I giggled. "And what might that be Jasper Cullen?"

"We are married now." His voice rumbled. "And that bed does look empty since we don't sleep." He stood up and pulled me up after he was standing. "Shall we."

I laughed as I looked into his lust filled eyes. "I think we shall."

~*~

I traced my nail down Jasper's chest as we cuddled up with each other. I took a deep breath and took in the scent of the salty waves, my husband, and the air around us. I looked around seeing the palm trees from the windows and the dolphins jump in the distance. I sighed happily as I scooted closer to my husband.

He chuckled as he started to twirl my hair between his fingers. I closed my eyes taking in the moment, thinking how this is where I would sleep if I was a human.

"I love you." I mumbled looking out into the water through the window.

Jasper held me closer and kissed me on the forehead as he looked towards the waves. "I love you too Y/n."

Author's note
Long time no see😂. I am sooo sorry that I took this long (and that chapter is so short like holy crap I need to work on that). I should stop taking 5 months off from writing😅. But school started then I just got roped into so much schoolwork and soon enough midterms were here (excuses. Even though they were true no excuse for it being a five month gap). Anyway, I'm gonna try to get another chapter out before 5 months😂😅. Happy New Year!