2

"I love it!" I whisper.

It was truly gorgeous. The white lace clad my body and flowed around the curves of my body (or the dress could flow out at the waist).

"I knew you would!" I hear Alice squeal as Rosalie places a hand on her shoulder, trying to contain her slight jumps

We all laugh, pulling Esme back into the room. "Y/n," Esme says gasping, "You look amazing."

"Thanks." I mutter, if I could blush that's what would cover my face.

Esme looks like she could cry. "Your going to be my daughter soon." She says proudly.

"Awww Esme." I say, my voice breaking.

Even as a vampire, I am an emotional wreck.

She wrapped her arms around me, Alice ruins the moment by saying that we have to put the dress away. That she had to hide it from Jasper.

Rosalie volunteers her closet, the dress would go behind all of her endless clothes.

Alice said that works, and we pull the dress off my body. The dress that once clad my body was quickly on the hanger. My previous clothes back on my frame. Rosalie and Alice zoom out of my bathroom with the dress.

My plain brown sweater I was wearing now had a hand rested on top of it as I lift my eyes to see my fiancé.

"Hello Darling." Jasper's southern accent was in my ear, his lips brushed the skin of my earlobe.

"Hello honey." I say, my hand moving back cupping his face.

"That wasn't a good idea." He says as he turns my body around, pushing his lips onto mine.

His lips move with passion. The force was hunger, and it stayed as we moved our lips. His lips tasted like nothing but sweetness, the hint of animal blood was in the back of his throat.

He was just hunting.

We break apart the kids, our bodies stay connected as we embrace in a hug, our arms wrapped around each other like we would die without it.

His eyes stared into my fading red orbs. His lips find a spot on my forehead, then he pulls away. He walks out the door with a simple I love you.