3

Five days left.

Five days till I say 'I do'.

Five days till I walk down the isle.

Five days till I become Mrs. Cullen.

My undead heart wants to flutter at the sound. Jasper and I are spending all the time we can before we both always get whisked away by his fellow siblings.

The boys just took Jasper out to hunt, the bears were in season. I wish I could join them but Alice held me back.

"We're going shopping." She says, squealing as her words come out.

"Why couldn't we just hunt?" I say, longing to be with my almost husband.

"Y/n you need more clothes, and shoes!!" She says acting like the crap ton of clothes in my closet didn't exist. We just went shopping last week.

"Alice we were just out shopping last week." I say clearly over the idea of spending more money today.

"We don't have your shoes yet." Rosalie says. Finally someone explained when the heck we had to go out.

"Why can't I wear the white ones in my closet?" I ask but Alice makes a gagging noise.

"You aren't wearing those dirty cheep heels on your wedding day." She says disgusted.

"I don't need expensive heels on my feet!" I raise my voice a little, "Besides, I'm dirty and cheep." I say referring to my dirty clothes that clad my body.

I decided to run with Jasper around the forest about three minutes before this conversation happened. Taking all the wood and mud into consideration, I decided to sprint into the wettest mud pile in the woods, my fiancé followed me, us both getting into a mud fight.

That was what I wanted to do today. Have fun.

Not find a new pair of heels.

"Go get changed!!! Then I am dragging you out the door!" Alice says, over with my protest.

"I'm gonna skip out on this trip." Rosalie says, Alice turns her head shocked.

She didn't see that one coming.

"I'll go ask Esme then." Alice mutters passing by Hayden who seemed confused by our little argument.

Hayden was under Bella and Edward's orders: Watch Nessie and Jacobs date. Kinda funny actually. Now Hayden was sitting on the window sill, a deer blood bag in his hand.

Esme comes in clearly excited to hang out with us for the day. Carlisle followed her, smiling at his mates joy.

That will be me soon.

The thought made my lips part into a small smile.

*****

About three hours later we arrive at home with more (of course) then we needed. We hit the main store we needed for the shoes, then I helped Esme pick out a dress for my wedding.

Alice then pulled me into many boutiques, little shops and high end beauty stores.

By the end I was so over it. And kinda sad to.

Alice didn't let me go into Hot Topic. The store was just across the way from the shoe store. Esme was fine with it, that when Alice walked into this one handbag shop Esme pulled my arm and guided me into the house of the emo clothing.

We were in their for about 10 minutes before I bought a supernatural crop top, my Hogwarts house sweater, and a couple band tees.

Esme seemed to like my joy from getting to walk into a store I liked, but got confused with some of the bands and people who had merch in the store.
I told her about another store that was like HotTopic just for every ten dollars you spent, someone in need got a boxed lunch. (Authors note: If someone knows that store your awesome). She dragged me into the store, ya both getting some Harry Potter goodies.

We spent about $100 dollars in there, but Esme was about to spend more knowing someone could get a lunch.

We had to hurry though when we heard Alice calling for us.

The sun was now setting. The pink, orange, and purple hues were soft in the sky. The stars were starting to pop out of the turning night sky.

When we arrived to the house, Jasper was waiting on the door  steps, he offered to carry in bags. Esme allowed him to take her bags.

After all the bags were carried into the Cullen's house Jasper and I climbed out my window. We snuck onto the rooftop, cuddled up against each other and watched the night sky.

"Make a wish." Jasper says quietly as a star shot across the night sky.

I wish for this to be my life from now on.