4

1 day till the wedding.

Only the Cullen's will be there, along with the Paster. Our vows have been written (at least mine has, I've memorized it to) the decor will be set up by Alice (she won't let me see the plans, it bugs me) and Esme along with Rosalie are trying to keep me distracted.

Just like Bella, I'm not aloud to see Jasper the night before my wedding.

Let's just face it, I could be hunting with the boys but instead I'm doing nails and girly stuff with the fellow ladies.

"So Y/N," Nessie starts speaking, "Soon you'll be my aunt." She looks me in the eyes. "That sounds nice Auntie Y/N."

Her mother looks at her proudly, the adoration is spelled out in her face.

In all of our faces.

"Nessie." I coo, my voice cracking in the process. I reach over and hug her, much to Alice's protest. She mutters something along the lines of 'your nails will get messed up woman.' Bella sends Alice a look.

***

Couple hours later, myself and the other females in the house were watching Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, because we are now watching all of them.

After all, it's not like we will get tired and have to sleep.

Around the time that they leave Hogwarts for the prophecy, I get off the couch to walk upstairs.

Alice knows where I'm going, and after staring at me for a brief second nods her head in my direction.

My feet slowly carry my body up the stairs. The floor released a small noise as me feet traveled up the stairs. My graceful vampire body now made walking feel more, well graceful. More elegant.

I sighed, more once missing the clumsy me that existed for what feels like ages ago.

My body walked into where my room was, I sit on the bed, then move to how I used to lay. How I used to sleep.

How I used to dream.

I gently close my eyes, letting my thoughts over take my body. I stay laying down as all my memories fade into view.

When I left my old place.

When I moved to my home.

Starting school.

Bumping into Jasper in the hallway, and being awkward around everyone.

All of my human memories are so much more at a lost of detail. My eyes as a vampire could see more.

I sit up, my eyes still closed.

When I was in the east coast and used to run a blade down my arm.

When I met the Cullen's.

When I was in pain.

When I was full of joy.

When I was scared.

Every emotion I ever felt just clouded my mind. Then I drift to how this family has mended my character, my self together. Not just is physical form, but mentally.

How my family has mended me.

I open my eyes and let them drift to the photo of David and Sammy. My brothers. The ones who started this journey, the ones I missed the most from my pass life. The one I was just starting to form before I lost it. Before I turned. I stare intently at the details of the joy in every face on the picture.

The joy.

A smile now adorns my face. I now have a new life, new story, new chapter. Every life that I miss I will use in my new one. I will use their memory to make me stronger.

I will use it to help me love.

My eyes drift across my room, and I quickly grab what they made contact with. My ukulele.

I tune it, surprised when all the strings aren't that off tune.

And I start to play. Song after song that I know. From Somewhere Over the Rainbow to songs I use my capo for, I play and play. The strings moving under my fingers.

The song is now rippling through the room.

What I don't see (I was to into my music) was my soon to be husband, sitting in the tree. Just watching me play.

Watching me spread music.

Listening to my song.