7/Confused

The lamp post in front of me flickered once, then twice, then thrice. 

"Caspar, aren't you getting tired of me?" I asked the boy next to me on this wooden bench.

"What do you mean?" He turned his head towards my direction. His eyes glimmered through the light of the moon.

I scratched the back of my neck, "I mean, are you not getting tired of waking up this early just to be in this park? I mean, let's face it, it was only one night wherein you cannot go back to sleep, yet you keep on coming back to this place." I rambled.

His hand came close to mine. The electrifying feel made  my eyes widened and  made my heart thump faster.

"It gets a little lonely sometimes. You don't want to be alone in this cold park, right?" He raised an eyebrow.

Oh, Caspar, If only you knew.

"I just been thinking that I might be an obstacle in your life. You know I don't want that, right? If you don't want to be here I can adjust.  I promise." My eyes were filled with worry.

He sighed and a smalll fog from his lips was visible. It reminded me how chilly the night was. The thin sweater that hung on my body was enough while Caspar was wearing a thick leather jacket. "I just don't want to leave you." He said as if the words slipped on his mouth.

"But why?"

"For a lot of reasons I can't tell."

"Please just tell one, just one reason." I plead.

"I care about you."

I groaned at confusement, recklessness, annoyance at the same time. 

Nobody. Nobody ever did or said these things for me and Caspar was the first.

The feeling was foreign it made my stomach churn. 

Congratulations Caspar, you are the very first to make a girl like me feel hopeful, confused and hopeless at the same time. 

But you are not the very first who made me feel special.

But you may be the very first

The first of all who will actually stay.

Sadly, I can't promise you that I will.

-

wowza super short chapter

wowza i was gone for a very long time

wowza

read my other fanfic and i'll message you nice things. (maybe you can vote too)

i love you all as much i love caspar lee