⌜ one ⌟

mark leaned back from the chair as he watched his idiotic friends building up a date for rent booth

mark leaned back from the chair as he watched his idiotic friends building up a date for rent booth. ❝why am i here again?

the main question is, how on earth did they become his friends?

we are helping you find a date this valentines.❞ doyoung say, giving a kiss on jungwoo's lips as he helped his boyfriend put up the sign.

sighing, mark turned to johnny thinking that the older has an even more valid reason why they dragged him here. but the giant shrugged, ❝doyoung is right, your lonely ass needs to have a date.

don't worry!❞ yuta placed his arms on the canadian's shoulder as he brought the stool next to mark and sat on it, ❝you're not the only option.

can someone explain to me why you also brought me here?❞ one student suddenly spoke that made everyone turn to him.

well taeyong,❞ johnny took the book from the male's hands and earned and look from him. ❝it's time for you to experience a whole new world of—

taeyong snatched his book and sat back down next to mark. ❝not interested.

the couple who just finished  in successfully putting up the booth went to taeyong and shook their heads at the boy who's back at reading his book. they didn't even know why they are trying to help these friends of theirs. yuta just wants to be rented by the new transfer chinese friend, taeyong needs to have a boyfriend to break his attention from books, and mark has to know what love is.

what is this?❞ they all diverted his attention to a familiar figure and johnny can't help but smile upon seeing this person.

our first ever costumer,❞ johnny went to the guy and gave him his most tightest hug. ❝jung jaehyun!❞ the captain of the basketball team.

wait, what?❞ jaehyun furrowed his brow at johnny and then had his eyes on the bookworm who's too focused in that book he is reading to even notice him.

seeing jaehyun tensing up made johnny grin. ❝since you're our very first costumer,❞ johnny went to the bookworm and took him by his arm by surprise, making the male yelp. ❝we'll let you rent for free.

everyone here may or may not know about jaehyun, the prince charming, the basketball captain, the heartthrob of the school, having feelings towards a smart ass, bookworm taeyong.

confused as heck, taeyong can't help himself but curse. ❝the fuck?

n-no, i don't think i can—

jaehyun was then cut off by doyoung, who's the leader of making this mess. ❝we insist. our first ever costumer needs to be treated special!

the costumer turned to taeyong who's pouting at the guys and then went back to johnny and the others who's giving him one sweet smile. ❝at least let me pay half of the payment.

okay then!❞ johnny placed his hand out, ❝don't forget, you can only have him for four hours.

four hours? that's too short. but then again, what would an awkward guy like jaehyun do on a date? he has been in blind dates but never has he ever tried having a date with someone he likes. basically, this is the first time he's having a date with taeyong and he doesn't know what to do.

seeing jaehyun's face made jungwoo have an idea in mind. ❝but! a special offer for the first costumer, you can have him for the whole day.

really?

what?

they all then turned to taeyong and gave the male the most threatening smile they can ever make, telling the male that they'll burn his collection of books if he has a say to this. watching the scene unfold in front of him made mark shiver at how scary these guys can get.

jaehyun happily paid, more than the amount that was offered to him. he found it fair since he'd be having taeyong for the whole day, it'll be his best birthday ever. spending the day with his ever so beautiful, smart, and wonderful crush. doyoung received the money and who is he to reject money? even taeyong's glare can't make him give jaehyun the extra payment back.

enjoy the whole day with your date!❞ jaehyun smiled at the guys as he hesitantly grabbed taeyong's hand and intertwined their fingers. he'll surely be enjoying this day, this is the best gift for his own self he could ever have.

after waving the pair a goodbye they turned around and admired the money they received, making mark contemplate about his life decisions and choosing his friends is one those. the guys then turned to mark with a satisfied look and gave him an okay sign.

we can finally pay our shared apartment with this.❞ johnny said, clapping his hands in glee. basically, this group of friends share just one apartment.

let's make more money!❞ doyoung raised his fist in the air, good thing his boyfriend is there to stop him from embarrassing himself.

wait, where's yuta?❞ just a second ago their fellow japanese friend was just sitting there with his eyes on his friend but now he suddenly disappeared.

mark pointed at the school gate and there was a familiar japanese kneeling down in front of a student, looking like he was begging for something. jungwoo's nose scrunched at the sight and just can't help but spiritually disown yuta. ❝look at him, begging for innocent sicheng to rent him.

honestly, i don't find a need for this.❞ mark sighed standing up from the chair he is sitting. ❝i mean. if it's about the apartment then i can always ask money from my parents.

no!❞ johnny begs to disapprove with that suggestion as he believes that they are depended college students. even though they all come from well-off families. ❝you are here for experience. now, will you excuse me while i go and save our fellow japanese from embarrassment.

mark slouched his back as he sat back down from his seat. ❝i already experienced dating though.

doyoung patted the boy's shoulder, ❝it didn't go well.

a sign that i must not date ever again.❞ remembering the incident made mark's head hurt again. ❝i didn't ruin it! it was that nerd guy.

who?❞ jungwoo tilted his head to the side, not knowing who this guy mark is talking about.

dongfuck.❞ he hates him so much that he can't even say his name properly.

doyoung knows what happened very well and that incident is a legend, cn never be forgotten. ❝speaking of donghyuck.

mark raised his head and raised a brow upon seeing a familiar figure waddling his way towards this stupid booth they put up in front of an arcade. ❝what the fuck is he doing here?

t b c