⌜ three ⌟

❝you know what,❞ five minutes have not passed by yet and donghyuck now wants go return mark back to his group of friends

you know what,❞ five minutes have not passed by yet and donghyuck now wants go return mark back to his group of friends. ❝you guys can keep the money, i don't want to do this anymore.

mark raised a brow as he placed an arm around the tanned male's shoulders. ❝why sunshine?

stop calling me that.❞ donghyuck was honestly annoyed already by mark calling him that nickname so lovingly. ❝and valentines is supposed to be spent with your loved ones.

don't you love me?❞ the canadian tilted his head to the side as he squinted his eyes. ❝i was sure that you ruined my date on purpose because you don't want me to date with anyone but you.

the younger paused, making mark also stop his tracks, and his jaw dropped as he heard mark say that. the older then gave him a smile as he patted the younger's shoulder.

well, don't waste this chance sunshine.

donghyuck slapped mark's hand away from his shoulder and gave the older a look. ❝first of all, my name is donghyuck and second of all bold of you to assume that i have feelings for you you.

don't you?

in your wildest dream!

mark leaned down too close to the younger with a smirk, making donghyuck panic for a short second before regaining himself and continued to stare at mark with full hatred. ❝how did you know that i dream of you sunshine?

that shocked donghyuck and caused the younger turn into a bright shade of pink. taking a step back and moving away from mark, the younger was pulled back too close by mark's naughty hands which is now resting behind donghyuck's back. mark was enjoying this too much, completely forgetting that he should ruin this date instead of giving what donghyuck wants. then he thought, why not enjoy in destroying this date?

pervert!❞ donghyuck screamed as he covered mark's face with his small hands and pushed the male away. ❝let's just get on with this..

chuckling, mark startled the younger when he held his hand. to mark's surprise, donghyuck's hand felt warm and somehow his hand fitted with mark's like a puzzle. mark felt comfortable holding donghyuck's hand and didn't mind holding them some other time again. ❝your hand is sweating.

because i'm nervous you shit.❞ donghyuck said as he looked away, gripping on mark's hand and he, too, felt right in holding the older's hand instead of struggling to getting his hand off from mark's grip.

don't be.❞ mark smiled, ❝after all, i'm going to be your date for four long hours.

oh, he'll surely be ruining this date.