⌜ seven ⌟

how did your valentines go?❞ renjun turned to the tanned male who's reading his book as usual.

jaemin chuckled upon guessing what donghyuck's answer will be. ❝he probably spent it watching documentaries.

chenle tilted his head, turning to his tanned hyung, ❝you didn't go to doyoung hyung's booth?

oh yeah, that.❞ renjun furrowed his brows at donghyuck who's spacing out, not replying to them, and is reading his book upside down. ❝donghyuck.

donghyuck just sat there, eyes on him but he didn't notice it as he was mentally not there. he found it weird at how he acted. he expected himself to cry all night thinking about how betrayed he feels, even though it's just a crush. seeing johnny kiss someone, already being taken by someone did hurt him but he didn't know why it didn't hurt him that much. he expected for the pain to hurt like a knife stabbing him but it was like one small ant biting him, far from what he expected it to hurt.

mark lee?

donghyuck blinked upon hearing a familiar name, following to where his friends were looking at. ❝mark?

how much do i have to pay if i rent donghyuck?

what?❞ jeno held his boyfriend down when he was ready to stand and fight mark. ❝excuse you, he is not a thing to be bought.

renjun then held lucas' arm, ❝hold me back before i pounce and fight him.

jisung then gave chenle a look, already knowing what he is planning to do. ❝control yourself, don't be like them.❞ the older then pouted as he sat from his seat peacefully while crossing his arms across his chest.

i want to rent donghyuck.❞ mark repeated.

they had their confused looks on, ❝what the f—

excuse us,❞ donghyuck stood up from his seat and held mark's arm, ❝i'll be knocking some sense into him first.

he then gave mark a look before dragging him away from their usual table at the cafeteria and leaving his confused friends there, planning on explaining to the the situation later when he has a chance to do so. mark followed behind donghyuck, getting the students' attention, but his attention was on the short male that's dragging him to god knows where. only a day has passed but why is donghyuck looking more beautiful than ever?

stopping by the lockers where there's no one there, donghyuck turned around and faced mark. ❝what's wrong with you?

i want to rent you.❞ mark said as he grabbed donghyuck's hands, scaring the younger for a split second.