⌜ four ⌟

S E C O N D  H O U R

donghyuck couldn't believe that he actually lasted an hour with mark. he got to admit, he did have fun but most of the time he was annoyed at mark trying to kill him in every game they play. mark would always win, looking like the arcade was his second home, and donghyuck would always recieve some teasings from the older telling how much he suck at arcade games.

you must have a sad childhood.❞ mark chuckled at the annoyed looking donghyuck the moment they got out from the arcade.

mark didn't expect donghyuck to be that bad at arcade games. it's not that he's good at it, johnny can even do better even though that giant is older than him and doesn't even visit the arcade often unlike him. donghyuck is just really bad at arcade games. making mark think that donghyuck didn't spend his childhood at the arcade like what usually boys do.

you must have spent it on playing with barbies.❞ mark teased, nudging the tanned male.

no, i spent it on books for your information.❞ and probably cuddling with some plushies his friends always give him on special occasions.

that's sad.❞ mark mocked a pout at the younger, only earning a look from him. ❝i bet up until today you still spend your whole life to books.

i do, that's shocking that you know.❞ donghyuck said, walking down the streets with mark beside him without even knowing where they are headed off to.

hearing that somehow made mark frown, not in a joking manner. he genuinely felt bad for the younger. his group of friends were quite known inside the university and, if not all, almost everyone knew that they were taken. renjun had lucas, chenle had jisung, and jaemin had jeno, meanwhile donghyuck had books. with his friends already having boyfriends, that explains why donghyuck would spend his time alone with his books. not being able to go out on weekends to hang out with friends because they are also busy with their own boyfriends. honestly, mark is also like that but not like all of his friends are taken so he still can hang out with them.

but knowing donghyuck, he knows the boy has no friends other than them.

you should have dated someone, you know.❞ mark somehow suggested to the younger. ❝i mean, all your friends already has their significant other, what about you?

i have food and books.❞ donghyuck said while shrugging.

that made mark surprisingly laugh. donghyuck turned to look at the laughing boy and can't help but stare at mark, wondering why he suddenly felt ticklish on his stomach. ❝a person, donghyuck. you need to date a real person.