⌜ two ⌟

donghyuck faked a cry upon seeing a familiar booth not far from here, ❝they really are doing it.

people were staring at him as if he was somekind of an alien. they can't be blamed though, donghyuck looked crazy as he was talking to himself and mumbling about how stupid he is for only dressing up like he's only inside his house. all he was planning was to buy snacks for his movie date with him bed, not really believing about the date for rent booth.

wait!❞ donghyuck clapped his hands really loud as he complimented himself for being oh so smart. ❝i can go home and change.

squinting his eyes as he pushed his spectacles upward, donghyuck could see the familiar figure of kim doyoung. doyoung was there which means johnny is also there. forget about going home and changing. looking at the window from a boutique shop he is standing in front of, he looks fine. just a sweater that's so oversized that his small hands were covered.

boyfriend material, i must say.❞ donghyuck shot himself using his fingers by the window and winked at his reflection, making himself sigh in embarrassment after a few seconds passed by. ❝what am i doing with life?

he glanced at the date for rent booth and then sighed again for the second time before turning around, walking away.

he then paused from his tracks when he heard some girls from his university talking about the booth and mentioning a name that caught his attention; johnny. ❝oh no. they can't have him!

quickly turning back again, donghyuck took big steps as he approached the dare for rent booth, not thinking on what he is going to do next. getting closer and closer, he could already feel their eyes on him. there's no turning back now, and plus he didn't want anyone to rent johnny.

how much!?❞ out of panic, donghyuck raised his voice and startled the seniors that are managing the booth. ❝i mean—

yuta doesn't want to stop bothering sicheng until he rents him.❞ johnny arrived, cutting donghyuck off from his sentence and also making the tanned male turn into a bright shade of red. johnny removed his eyes at doyoung and then turned to the short male looking up at him with those innocent eyes. finding the student familiar, johnny happily greeted him. ❝hello there customer!

if the place was quiet, you can hear donghyuck's heart beating very fast. ❝h-hello..

are you here to rent a date?❞ jungwoo asked softly, smiling at the boy who's looking so uncomfortable in front of them.

johnny sighed as he ruffled his hair, looking like a stressed business man. ❝sadly, there's only one available right now.

donghyuck's eyes widened, already guessing who that last one is. of course it's johnny. doyoung is already in a relationship and as what he had heard, yuta is out there begging sicheng to rent him. meanwhile, johnny is with no one and he's taking part in this booth so who else could the last one be?

i'll rent that last one!❞ donghyuck immediately said as he took out his wallet, already could hear it cry in pain and sadness. ❝how much?

doyoung pointed at the sign where the price is and how many hours it will last. four hours? donghyuck feels like it's too short, especially when you will be hanging out with the love of your life— in his case it's johnny. but it's donghyuck, what on earth is he going to do in a date? four hours is probably enough.

after taking the right amount of money, donghyuck gave it to doyoung and waited for them to give johnny to him.

okay.❞ doyoung gave the short male one small smile before calling a name which donghyuck didn't expect to hear. ❝mark lee!

it oddly sounded familiar but donghyuck didn't know where and when he had heard that name. but wait, why are they calling mark lee? is donghyuck not going to get johnny for his date today? how is it going to be special to him if he'll be hanging out with someone he doesn't even kno—

the tanned male then gasped upon seeing a familiar figure suddenly appearing from behind doyoung. ❝you!?

the canadian smirked as he crossed his arms at the short male who's shocked with his jaw dropped very low. ❝nice to meet you again dongfuck.

among all people here it has to be mark. it's not like donghyuck hated the male but this one incident made him so scared to ever show up in front of mark. it was at a cafe, mark was with a girl, probably having a date that day, but donghyuck had to just accidentally spill the lemon juice on mark's pants, making him look like he peed. ever since that day, donghyuck had been in a hiding from this boy. he got even more guiltier after hearing that mark and the girl didn't work out, he was blaming himself for it.

remember, you can only have him for four hours.❞ doyoung said as he gave donghyuck a pat on the shoulders, like sending a goodluck to the short male.

donghyuck scoffed mentally, he can even reduce the time if he wants to. his day was this easily ruined after finding out that this booth was a hundred percet scam. why can't they give him johnny? why does it have to be mark?

let's go.❞ donghyuck grabbed the male's wrist and started to drag him.

excited now, are we sunshine?❞ the older said, amusement visible in his tone.

shut up, i just want for this to be finished already.❞ donghyuck slowed down, but still holding mark's wrist. ❝and hopefully enjoy this date.

enjoy? better think again because seems like mark is not going to let him enjoy this date, just like how donghyuck ruined his back then. ❝oh, you're going to enjoy it alright.

doyoung turned to and poked him to get his attention. the giant diverted his attention to the two walking away and then turned to doyoung. ❝what?

i have a feeling that the kid wanted to rent you.❞ doyoung said, a guess that he knows it's true because of those obvious actions awhile ago

johnny then tilted his head to the side. ❝me?❞ he then chuckled, ❝but i'm already taken.

i don't know anymore.❞ doyoung went to look at the pair who's obviously distancing theirselves with each other. ❝but he did look disappointment when we called mark.

johnny shrugged while smiling. ❝he's going to enjoy with mark, i just know it.

and,❞ jungwoo sat down at one of the chairsz ❝are we just going to stay here?

an idea then came to johnny's head, already finding himself very smart because of that. ❝let's follow them.

.

t b c