Chapter Twenty Seven - Bachelorette Party

Six Months Later

"Are you ready to party?" Layla bursts into my room all hyped up.

I turn away from the mirror to look at her. "You know it!" I tell her before going back to applying my lipstick.

Today's my last day of being an unmarried woman. Tomorrow I become Mrs. Edwards, and I couldn't be any happier. Some people would be feeling stressed about their wedding, but not me. I haven't been a bridezilla even though I've had little time to prepare for my wedding.

"You look smoking hot!" Layla compliments me.

I click the cap of the lipstick shut and smack my lips together before turning my attention to Layla. "Right back at you."

The doorbell rings and I rush to get the door. Esmeralda stands there looking all glammed up. She nods at me in approval before stepping inside.

"Did you drop off the kids?" I ask her.

"Yes, Collin and I dropped them off to mom and dad." She tells me. "He drove me here and now he's on his way to Benjamin." Benjamin is also having a bachelor party as well.

"Okay, ready to go?" Layla claps.

"Let's paint the town red!" Esmeralda exclaims.

"So where are we going first?" I ask them both.

"We'll go to Little Goat's diner first and have some dinner then we'll go and have some karaoke at the bar."

"Sounds good!"

We decide to walk to both destinations instead of driving there since they're both not that far away from where I live. We make our way to our first destination which is the diner, but to our disappointment we find it closed.

"Oh, man!" Layla groans.  "Since when are they closed at this time of night?"

"It's okay." Esmeralda reasons. "We could just go somewhere else."

I feel disappointed because I really wanted to eat at Little Goat's diner, but I guess we can just go to the second destination and have some food at the bar instead. I'm sure it won't be as good as Little Goat, but it's still better than nothing.

Layla and Esmeralda accept my suggestion and so we start making our way to the bar. There isn't a lot of people out today. It's relatively quiet out except for a few people.

Once we arrive to our destination, we find that the bar is also closed. Now, I can't help but feel like this isn't going the way we planned.

"Let's just go home."

"No!" Esmeralda exclaims. "You're having a bachelorette party come hell or high water!" She insists.

"You tell her!" Layla yells.

We walk around town aimlessly as Layla and Esmeralda think of something. Once we reach the town square, I take a seat on one the benches and stretch out my leg. I look at my black tie up heels and gorgeous little cream number that I had especially bought for this occasion. It seems like a waste now.

I hear a whistle followed by several honks. I look up to see Collin in his car with Benjamin in the passenger seat, and surprisingly Noah in the backseat.

"What are you girls doing here?" Collin asks us as he steps out of the car followed by Benjamin and Noah.

"Little Goat's diner and the bar are closed. We don't know where to go next." Esmeralda admits to her husband.

Benjamin walks towards me as Layla walks towards Noah. Benjamin looks at me from head to toe and I can see the hunger in his eyes. "I say we go home." He whispers. "Alone." I hit his chest playfully. "Fine." He groans. "We can include them." He sulks childishly and I chuckle. "Let's go to my place. We'll watch a movie and eat our hearts out in junk food."

"What do you say, Rosa?" Esmeralda asks me.

I shrug. "I don't mind." We all start piling inside Collin's car as he drives us to Benjamin's house.

Fortunately, Benjamin has a cupboard stocked full of junk food because he has a sweet tooth. Unfortunately for him, however, is that once we're married I'm going to throw them all away.

We play Magic mike, to the guys' displeasure. Layla, Esmeralda and I squeal whenever a sexy scenes comes on.

"Does that turn you on?" Benjamin whispers in my ear causing my cheeks to redden.

"Maybe." I tease. He doesn't respond.

***

I decide to spend the night at Benjamin's even though it's not considered protocol, but I don't really believe in all that mumbo jumbo anyways.

I settle on the bed and make myself comfortable. Collin said he was going to feed Rusty then follow me inside. I start reading a book that I keep at his home, when I hear music blaring. The door is suddenly pushed open as Benjamin comes in wearing a white button up shirt and black trousers.

"Benjamin?" I ask him confused.

Benjamin doesn't reply. Instead he starts dancing sexily. Exactly like how we watched Magic mike do just earlier. He slowly starts unbuttoning his shirt and twirls it around in the air before throwing it at me.

I catch it with hands while my mouth hangs open. He comes my way and closes it shut with his finger. It takes me a few seconds to get out of the shock before I start enjoying the show. I have a Magic Mike in front of me. No, scratch that. He's way better!

"Whoa!" I squeal he starts unbuttoning his trousers and stepping out of them.

"More, more!" I squeal.

He steps out of his boxers and throws them beside his trousers. He walks towards me in all his naked glory and places a hungry kiss on my lips.

"Do you like?" He asks me in a husky tone.

"I love." He turns his back to me and shakes his ass and I giggle as I slap it.

"You dirty girl!" He lunges at me as I squeal and start backing away, but I'm too late as he grabs me and places a hungry kiss on my lips. It's safe to say my clothes were disregarded from my body soon after.

I couldn't have wished for a better bachelorette party. Having spent it with Benjamin is the best thing that could've happened.

**********
Remember to vote, share, comment, recommend, add ' Rewrite the Stars' to your reading list, and follow. :)