Chapter 18

"We have been home for two weeks Rage," I glare up at him, "we are not. And I mean not! Getting Titus a cut."

"Why?" He whines as he stares down at me as I feed Titus.

I sigh and want nothing more then to slap the infuriating man, "because he'll grow out of the thing in a month!"

"We can just get him another one," he says like a smartass.

"No Rage."

"I'm gonna get one anyways," he says and walks from the room.

I glance down at Titus and sigh, "your Daddy is going to be the death of me."

His eyes open and he just stares up at me, "I love him though, just like I love you!"

He closes his eyes and continues to eat from the bottle and I sigh. A few moments later he finishes so I shift him and burp him before I rock him to sleep and lay him in his crib and flip on the monitor.

As I leave his nursery Rage grabs my hips and pulls me into him, "I love you babygirl," he growles against my lips.

I smile into the kiss and nod, "I know Rage, I love you too."

"Will you marry me?" He asks suddenly.

My eyes go wide and I step back from him jaw slack, "w-what?"

He has a serious look in his eyes as he sinks to his knee, "will you marry me Honey?"

I blink through the tears and then nod, and then I'm jumping up and down and crying and finally jumping into his arms, "Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" I cry and hold onto him as he spins me around.

Once he sets me down he kisses me, hard his hands cuping my face, my fingers curl into his shirt as I stand on my toes and I laugh and smile into the kiss.

"We can go ring shopping later yeah?"

"Okay baby!" I squeal.

Pure happiness races through me as I smile up at him; this man, this biker, this beast has made me happier then anyone in the entire world ever has.

Given me things I would have never had without him, made me feel things I've never felt before.

~3 days later.~

"Let me buy you something big Honey," Rage whines in my ear as we stand in front of the display.

I laugh and shove him playfully, "absolutely not."

"Why?"

I roll my eyes and look at him, "because I don't like big flashy things stupid."

He just sighs and rolls his eyes, "no fun."

"I mean, if its not gonna be fun married to me then I should just go," I say dramatically and drop my hands heavy onto Titus's stroller and go to turn it.

"No!" He nearly yells, "no baby! That's no what I meant!" He says quickly, eyes wide and frantic.

I giggle and turn around, "I know baby boy."

He relaxes and looks back to the tings, "I know you like small things, I just wanted to spoil you a little; that's all," he says softly.

I smile at him and give him a kiss, "you spoil me with your love enough already."

He nods and shoos me away, "go get some food, I'll pick out something nice."

I nod and give him one more kiss before making my way to the foodcourt.