17.

A/N: Blackpink Comeback today. I loved the visuals in the MV and the styling. The rap game was also on point. But the chorus just didn't do it for me. Overall its a pleasing song but not a banger like their previous ones. Also I do feel that it was rushed to cover up the recent scandals their company is having. So they might not have put in that much effort. But the girls killed it. Your thoughts?

I looked at the clock on the restaurant wall impatiently. It was 15 minutes to closing time and the only thing I was doing was praying to god that I didn't have anyone walking in now.

You probably know where my prayers went - TO THE DEVIL !

Just then did Taehyung enter hand in hand with Miss Han. I was surprised to see them but quickly composed myself. If it had been only Taehyung, I would have probably scolded him but with Miss Han, I had no option but to be a little civil.

"How can I help you?", I asked and she turned her attention to me.

"Oh Nana, it's you. Let me guess, this is the restaurant that your family owns"

I nodded. "Can I get you both a table?"

Taehyung nodded and I pulled out the chair for them to a nearby one. As they settled, I ran to get the menu cards and placed it out for them.

While I was filling water for them in a distance, I heard her voice. "Do you really want to eat here?... there is this fabulous Italian restaurant right across the road. I don't think the quality of food will be nice here.."

My heart sank as I heard this but keeping a neutral face, I continued what I was doing. My ears perked up as I heard Taehyung respond. "They have amazing food. I like it, you should give it a try"

A smile formed on my face as I tried to control myself from grinning wide.

"Can I take your order?", I stood their with my pen and notebook.

"Oh um, what beef do you use?", she asked. "I mean what is the grade of your meat?"

"It's grade A quality", I replied.

"Okay", she nodded her head. "And are the vegetables organic because I really don't want to eat those stale type vegetables.."

"No we use fresh organic vegetables and ingredients", I replied trying to keep my calm. "Be assured of the quality of all our dishes"

"And who cooks?"

"I do"

"And you serve too?", she scoffed.

"Yeah. There are no servers and chefs here after 11:30 because normally we don't have customers coming in at this time", the irritation was very visible on my face at this point.

"So you are...", she was about to say something when Taehyung cut her off. "Nana just get us two servings of pork belly, two cheese ramyeon and one glass noodle salad please", he said and I couldn't be more grateful.

I grabbed both menu cards and took them away before walking towards the kitchen. If only I could poison this bitch's food.

———•••———

I placed the sizzling hot food on their table. Taehyung picked up his chopsticks and dug in while Miss Han kept looking at it , silently judging it.

Letting them be, I walked back to my counter. I hadn't even walked two steps when she called me back. "Can I please have fresh Mustard Leaf Kimchi?"

"I am sorry, we don't serve that". These absurd requests and comments were really pushing all my wrong buttons and I was very close to losing my patience.