26.

A/N: BTS killed at the BBMAs. A round of applause for the kings. Loved the performance and everything about their presence 😍

"Nana ready?", Hoseok's voice echoed in the house and I yelled from my room

"Nana ready?", Hoseok's voice echoed in the house and I yelled from my room. "Give me 5 minutes". Hastily I put on my earrings and a pair of kitten heels. "Bag bag bag..", I chanted to myself as I looked through my bed for a small cross body bag that Jennie had gifted me.

I put it on with my pastel pink dress which I had managed to buy after searching the mall for an entire hour. One last look at myself in the mirror, I nodded. I looked good - I mean not Irene from Red Velvet good but at least presentable and distinctively more groomed than my everyday 'looks like they beg on the streets' look.

I quickly walked out to see Hobi standing there with the car keys as he looked at me. Dramatically he placed a hand on his chest and pretended to tumble. "Oh my Nana, you look so pretty"

I blushed as I slapped his arm. "You are so extra Hobi but thank you. And might I say, you look very handsome yourself. I can only imagine people lining up to be with you for a dance. But mind you, don't scold any of them if they don't get it right"

Hoseok chuckled. "I will try not to, shall we go now?"

I nodded and we made way to our car. Grandpa had gone to visit his relatives and as a result he wasn't around but as requested by him we were supposed to send him a picture of us which I did.

We drove to the university in Hobi's car. Just as we pulled in to the campus, I was awed. Men in tuxedos and women in spring dresses made their way inside. The entire campus had been adorned in lanterns and fairy lights. It almost felt like I was in a movie set. It was that pretty.

We parked our car and got out. "Shall we?", Hoseok extended his hand and I smiled as I wrapped my hand around his and we walked in. Everyone looked so pretty and handsome, I couldn't take my eyes off them.

There was a lot of commotion behind us and I turned to see what had happened. A shining black Maserati pulled up and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who could this be?

The door opened and I wasn't at all prepared for the sight. Everyone gasped as they saw Taehyung and Jungkook step out from the car, looking like royalty.