32.

I was sitting in class. It was Taehyung's class but I knew today was going to be his last day. Like he had told me, he was going to quit and despite me trying to convince him not to, he was firm in his decision.

The door opened and he walked in. For a moment I was surprised as I saw him dressed in a tux and a bow tie? Why was my boyfriend being so extra?

 For a moment I was surprised as I saw him dressed in a tux and a bow tie? Why was my boyfriend being so extra?

As soon as he entered, there were murmurs everywhere in the class. I took a glance back to see all girls talking in hushed tones. My eyes set on Nami who was biting her lip and it took me a hell lot of patience to not remove my sandal and fling it across the room to her face.

Bitch that is my boyfriend, stop being so thirsty for him. Find yourself a man like him but leave him alone. Oops, my bad - you cannot find another man like Kim Taehyung because he is the absolute best. Sometimes I wondered how I scored someone who was a million leagues above me.

Irrelevant thoughts, Nana concentrate.

"Morning Class"

"Morning", everyone replied, the enthusiasm reaching a new peak today.

"You all are probably wondering what the occasion is today. Why am I so dressed up"

"Well there are three reasons", he said raising his hand. "First of all, I thought I looked good in this"

The entire class cheered while I scoffed. Taehyung smiled as he could distinctly hear Nana's disapproval from with all those cheering and thirsty comments.

"Second, this is because today is a special occasion"

"And third, the special occasion is that", he took a long pause in which one hoe managed to scream 'please don't say you are going to get married'

"This is my last class with all of you. Because of certain personal reasons I will no longer be able to teach in this university anymore"

It all turn stark silent as everyone gaped at Taehyung's face. The next moment, there was so much commotion. A couple of people were too stunned to even react. Nami and her gang looked like they were about to break into tears. A couple of girls around me were already having a mental breakdown. Let's just say this news did a lot of emotional damage to them.

"Class", Taehyung's voice brought everyone back to attention as they looked at him. "I know it is very random and out of the blue but can we please concentrate on our reading? This is my last day here and I would love to teach you all for one last time"

Everyone silenced as we listened to him. I saw some girls wipe their cheeks while others fanned themselves to stop their tears making my face scrunch in a disgusting look.

It ain't that deep sister. He just taught you only for 2 months. Why are you so attached? He ain't the Romeo to your Juliet. Calm your tits.

Everyone listened as Taehyung did his last narration and explanation of 'A tale of two cities'. We were hanging out at his house a couple of days ago when he said he wanted to teach this explicitly because he had been around when the French Revolution happened. In his own words "I have a bittersweet feeling with that one. First of all it was nice to see oppressed humans fight for equality but then for the sins they committed, we had a large rush of souls being forced into hell. So, workload was exceptionally high during that time. This kind of made me bitter because I had to overwork myself", I had listened to him narrate his recounts of the revolution before I could no longer take it and fell asleep because of how boring he was.